GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
not yet sorry. I wont say yes unless i know i can defo make it, will try and get hold of my bro and see if hes sorted anything out for his birthday

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Anyone else for this meet? The forecast for Sunday is 22degC and sunny. There are plenty of owners local to this meet and we'd love to see you and your cars...get yourself on the list!

01. Crafty_Blade
02. Bobbie
03. Kelvin
04. mightymousepete
05. VernonJones

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in!, dont expect top notch photos tho :) as rig stuff is more my cup of tea
crafty blade are you and mightmouse convoying from gloucester ?. Also if your free saturday night and wanna do some rig photos of your car drop me a msg. If you look me up on facebook and go to my albums you can see some of the photos i do with the rig , look for john perkins. profile pic is a brake caliper with alfa romeo on it

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Glad your coming mate, look forward to meeting you.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi John,

No it was not mine mate, see you sunday

Bobby

·
Registered
13 Posts
replied to your pm twice as i am not to sure if they are sending. I have gone into the sent items and theres nothing in there

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Don't forget this is tomorrow people, weather is going to be superb so last minute joiners more than welcome!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
+1 just to echo what was said by Speed Merchant, anyone wanting to join last minute is more than welcome. We will be at the Willy Wicket til at least 13:30 before heading out for a hoon (details of which will be discussed and finalised over lunch). As previously posted, photographer John will be on board to take some snaps of the meet...see you all there!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.