1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Oredered it ate Wednesday...

arrived this morning..

SUPERB!!
Cool :thumbsup:
And that's all down to my gorgeous girlfriend who packed them, lugged them all up the road and stood for God knows how long in Post offices. I can't take any credit at all for them being delivered. She's a diamond!!:clap:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
got mine today paul thanks mate, :thumbsup:they are truely superb as usual. awesome tribute to rob on the back too. :Dnice one mate. and thanks to the lovely lady too, its just a shame the postman bent the crap out of them since they left your hands depite the label on the front.:squintdan

kev

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
its just a shame the postman bent the crap out of them since they left your hands depite the label on the front.:squintdan
kev
Sorry mate,
We went to the effort of putting the labels on for a good reason. How do they sleep at night. ar5eholes:chairshot

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sorry mate,
We went to the effort of putting the labels on for a good reason. How do they sleep at night. ar5eholes:chairshot
probably very comfortably with a union rep just outside the door:chairshot

·
Registered
893 Posts
I received mine on Thursday. Absolutely love the calendar, well done Paul and all involved with it.

I didn't know Rob, but I loved the tribute to him throughout the calendar and especially on the back page. The initials on the Santa Pod pic are a very nice touch :thumbsup:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I received mine on Thursday. Absolutely love the calendar, well done Paul and all involved with it.

I didn't know Rob, but I loved the tribute to him throughout the calendar and especially on the back page. The initials on the Santa Pod pic are a very nice touch :thumbsup:
Well spotted. You are the first one to notice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Don't forget you can buy limited numbers today at the GTROC London Crew Christmas Party :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts