GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Member,

The GTR Owner Club invite you to a weekend of festive frivolity at the "Tiara's and Black Tie GTROC Christmas Party & AGM" A chance for the ladies to dress as fairy princesses and the gentlemen dress as leading males in a romantic novel.

Currently Sue Creed, Emma Martin and myself are researching venues to hold this spectacular event. We will let you know the full details soon. In the meantime, would you kindly check your diaries for late November early December. The event will take place on a Saturday (hotel availability applies)

As the title says Tiara's and Black Tie - please let your partners know and also with the current department store sales on, you can buy lovely dress's at a snip of the price.

We are also researching having a beautician, hairdresser, nail technician and photographer to visit the ladies, whilst the AGM is running.

More details regarding the AGM to follow from John Fuggles, this will take place at 2pm at the venue.​

Please add your name below

Sue & Paul Creed
Emma & Scott
Claire & John

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hi All!

I know it does seem early, but have spoken to some hoteliers today, and have been told we are actually a little late for booking! Lot's of hotels I have approached have been booked for months! It would be nice to have an idea of numbers, this will give us the information we need for booking the best we can find!

Suexx

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
November to January is a very busy time of year for me in work. Uncertainty with contracts means that I cannot commit either at this stage.

·
Registered
957 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

moleman said:
November to January is a very busy time of year for me in work. Uncertainty with contracts means that I cannot commit either at this stage.
You gotta come! :bawling:

This is such a cool event! :smokin:

Go on, please try!! :D

Suexx

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Depending on the date,....we will be there.... i'll be wearing my best tiara:chuckle:

Sue & Paul Creed
Emma & Scott
Claire & John
Nigel+1
Mark & Anna (Pulse D & Ms Geisha Racer)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Pulse D said:
Depending on the date,....we will be there.... i'll be wearing my best tiara:chuckle:

Sue & Paul Creed
Emma & Scott
Claire & John
Nigel+1
HEY!

We may be bonded, but no way is your tiara going to be better than mine!!! :D

Suexx

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Sorry peeps, have already commited to my work xmas party and I will not be able to afford to do both:(

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Sue & Paul Creed
Emma & Scott
Claire & John
Nigel+1
Ian & Marlene

If I do the ground work now, I'm sure the missus will let me wear the trousers.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm going to put the wife and me down for this, i'd love to come and meet everyone :)

Sue & Paul Creed
Emma & Scott
Claire & John
Nigel+1
Ian & Marlene
Jim & Debs (jimfortune & ball and chain) ;)

However with us both being chefs this is obviously our busiest period of the year :( Fingers crossed though ;)

Jim.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Sue & Paul Creed
Emma & Scott
Claire & John
Nigel+1
Ian & Marlene
Jim & Debs (jimfortune & ball and chain)
Mr & Mrs O

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
We are still awaiting confirmation of availability and quality of service from various places, but rest assured we will be posting the information very soon.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Just like to add for the record (as Mr CREED & his good lady wife seem to have asked me at the last four events I've been too) that I will have to politely decline attendence to this festive event :p

Combination of money, work (most definitely) & getting someone trustworthy enough to look after a house full of kids for the weekend all add up. But work is the main culprit.

I know most people will shout "YES" or "THANK GOD FOR THAT", but to the one ... err, possibly one person bothered I can't :)

Sorry :bawling:

1 - 20 of 151 Posts