GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just going through the current membership list firstly taking away access rights to the member's forum to those people who haven't renewed their membership so far this year followed by giving access rights to the new members for this year. It's a laborious task so please let me know if you experience any problems as a result, thanks.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Price for owners £45. Cheques should be made payable to GTROC and sent to:
P.O.Box 43519
Putney
London
SW15 3LU
U.K.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Peter said:
I'm just going through the current membership list firstly taking away access rights to the member's forum to those people who haven't renewed their membership so far this year followed by giving access rights to the new members for this year. It's a laborious task so please let me know if you experience any problems as a result, thanks.

I have renewed my membership for this year but I have lost access to the members section:(

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Ged, the list I had showed you as not having renewed. I'll put you back up and check it out tomorrow although I'm certain you are quite right...

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
andreasgtr said:
any news on the credit card or online payment possibility???
It's delayed unfortunately. We wanted to introduce a formal payment processing system, with a merchant ID etc. This has taken far longer than it should and completely screwed with our schedules.

It's coming along nicely though.

·
Registered
751 Posts
renewals

I paid up at the AGM, not seen any members pack yet.....?
can someone check??
and while your at it can i have some info on members in my area see below.
cheers guys
mark

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,571 Posts
Mark, PM sent. :)

Blow Dog said:
Someone smack his back, he seems to be choking!

:eek:

Cem,

Just the fella, we haven't seen the colour of your money this year! :( :( ;)

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
peter is there alist of members we can get to see cheers NISMOMAN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts