GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I have been trying to sort out a Barton Marina meet but until I do......

I am doing a Donington Park Track evening with Javelin on Monday 2nd June. Track time is 17:30 to 20:00.

Is anyone up for mini-meet there? You can turn up any time from 4pm to 8pm.
Come out for a few laps in my car, take your own your own car out (you need to book online) or just come and watch.
Free to get in, £5 for a passenger pass, £129 to drive your own car.

If you check the Javelin website - Javelin Trackdays - List of Track Days - , select the 2nd June at Donington and click on Book and attendees, you will see my car listed.

I will start a list.....

1) davewilkins - R32GTR - driving

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'll pop up and say hello, no excuse not to as its only about a mile from my house lol, just spectating though after work

2) wraith r32 - Autech 260RS - spectating

·
Registered
118 Posts
As long as survive a 'standby shift' (at east Mids airport!) I'll come... my car still has a screamer so I can't track it but would be interested to discuss your exhaust setup that gets you onto Donny.
Hopefully see you then

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Myself and nismoman have been in the "room" with the sound monitoring guy so we know how it works. If I am out on the track when you get there have a wander around. You will see my rotas in the pit garage in a pile (as a hint).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Myself and nismoman have been in the "room" with the sound monitoring guy so we know how it works. If I am out on the track when you get there have a wander around. You will see my rotas in the pit garage in a pile (as a hint).
Excellent cheers.

2) wraith r32 - Autech 260RS - spectating
3) DriftNStack - mnp R33GTR - spectating

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have been told to not use the paddock until the bike trackday has finished.
Track opens about 5.50 pm after the sighting laps.
I will be there from 4pm.....

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
All being well, I'll be there by about 5'ish and I'm hoping it doesn't rain between now and then.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all that came. Loved the track tyres in torrential rain on the way home. I was a bit off the pace last night, maybe as I know I am going to sell the car and don't want to break it. Still enjoyed the night though.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Yes, it was quite a good way to spend the evening, I'm glad I made the effort. Thanks for the passenger laps Dave.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice to meet a couple of you last night. Thanks Dave for the ride, car felt great to me!
Hopefully next time I can be on track in mine too,

Cheers Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts