GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
An opportunity for all those in the Norfok/Suffolk area and further afield to get together and put names to faces if you havent already.

Ive arranged for a beautiful, warm, spring day on Sunday, April the 6th so if you car is still SORNd, time to tax it.
We will meet at 10:30 for an 11am start at the THICKTHRON SERVICES on the A11, Norwich - see link below:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/thickthorn+services/@52.6026619,1.2217019,17z/data=!3m1!4b1

There will then be an approximate 1.5 hour run to:

Grundisburgh Dog

where we can choose from either full Sunday dinners or bar meals.
The owners have kindly offered to reserve parking for us at the rear of the pub or, depending on numbers, we may be able to park at the front.
When signing up, could you please indicate the number in your car so we can let the pub know.
You can of course just meet the rest of us at the Dog!

Should be good.

Looking forward to it.

01. Zed1 (1)

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Saw this Jack, but cannot commit to it just yet ( I may be needed for airport run). Will keep you posted though, and should know fairly soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Zed1

Hi there and I have sent you a private message. I have pencilled this in my diary and will see if I can make this one.
It will be great to meet some local R35 owners etc.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Zed,
Thanks for the PM about this and I'm up for it... there will be just me in the car so if it goes ahead, I'll see you and others at Thickthorn at 10:30 on the 6th April
Cheers, Ian

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An opportunity for all those in the Norfok/Suffolk area and further afield to get together and put names to faces if you haven’t already.

I’ve arranged for a beautiful, warm, spring day on Sunday, April the 6th so if you car is still SORNd, time to tax it.

We’ll meet at 10:30 for an 11am start at the Thickthorn services on the A11, Norwich

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/thickthorn+services/@52.6026619,1.2217019,17z/data=!3m1!4b1

There will be an approximate 1.5 hour run to:

Grundisburgh Dog

where we can choose from either full Sunday dinners or bar meals.

The owners have kindly offered to reserve parking for us at the rear of the pub or, depending on numbers, we may be able to park at the front.

When signing up, could you please indicate the number in your car so we can let the pub know.

Should be good. Looking forward to it.

zed1 (1)
Would those who have indicated they wish to attend and anyone else, please sign up and indicate the numbers of people wishing to have lunch. Thanks

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a reminder of this meet. Those who have sent me an e-mail saying they are coming but not registered above, would they please do so and confirm the number coming with you.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have just done the run to the pub and the road down should please everyone.

The pub owners are more than welcoming and have offered to move tables and chairs in front of the pub for us to park in and take photos.

In addition, they have booked a table at the window where we can sit and admire our cars.

Trust me, I did not ask for that.

Should be an excellent day

Would those attending please add their names to the list above. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Come on folks, if your going then add your names otherwise people won't think anyone's going :(

01. Zed1 (1)
02. Lenny GTR (1)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Come on folks, if your going then add your names otherwise people won't think anyone's going :(
01. Zed1 (1)
02. Lenny GTR (1)
03. Kevtga
04. twin_turbo_man (provisional)
05. An Other (unknown forum name)
06. grandadtrumpo

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm a maybe. Gtr gone, so I'll bring the c211 depending upon weather, as if it's dry I'm doing a trackday in the radical. This is only 10mins from my house so if I can come I'll meet people there.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If anyone is thinking about going but who hasn't added their name to the list, please do so now.

The restaurant gets very busy and spaces may be limited.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thought I wasn't going to be free for this, but actually might be now - I'll add myself as a provisional...

01. Zed1 (1)
02. Lenny GTR (1)
03. Kevtga
04. twin_turbo_man (provisional)
05. An Other (unknown forum name)
06. grandadtrumpo
07. WooHoo?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make this one. Here's hoping you have a good trip into Suffolk, and I look forward to being on the next meet up.
All the best, Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts