GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Could anyone who has registered for the GTROC website and signed up as Member/Lifetime Executive who has any issues/cannot log in because of old email addresses please let me know the new email to send password resets too.

[email protected] is the mail address and I will collate them all after the weekend and do a job run to update.

That should solve the majority of issues people are currently seeing logging in to new site.

Cheers!

Rog.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hi Rog,
Apologies if I'm being really stupid but I paid for my executive membership a week or so ago and want to book the gtroc brands hatch day but have no option to do it at the members rate. I'm signed in ok but can only book the trackday at the non member rate...
Anything I can try?
I have the same username here and gtroc.org but different passwords.. would this be the cause?
Thanks in advance,
Sam

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Sam,

Could you try the password reset option and then try logging in again - if not PM me the email address you are registered with and username and I will look into it.

Cheers,

Rog.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Thanks Rog you gent:thumbsup:

Changed my password, logged out then back in again and booked brands at the members rate:)

Can't wait!

Thanks again:)

Sam

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rog you gent:thumbsup:

Changed my password, logged out then back in again and booked brands at the members rate:)

Can't wait!

Thanks again:)

Sam
Brilliant one down from my list. Appreciate the heads up.

R

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Ok guys
I've completed the preliminary list

If you have paid for lifetime member but do not have the words "Executive GTR owners club member" under your username, please let Roger know

Thanks

Mook

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mail me - [email protected] and I am pulling together a weekly update list. Malc is handling all the lists etc as Club Secretary so all comms will go through him Mook if that ok!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts