GTR Forum banner
361 - 377 of 377 Posts
John

I have another set :)

I am looking for a squishy puncture ridden tyre for the tour - was thinking of some Khumo or Nankang as must be better than any French tyre on a Japanese Super Car

Happy New Year look forward to more banter !!!!

John

I have another set :)

I am looking for a squishy puncture ridden tyre for the tour - was thinking of some Khumo or Nankang as must be better than any French tyre on a Japanese Super Car

Happy New Year look forward to more banter !!!!
Nissan/Renault tie up already referenced, therefore totally normal for French tyres on a French car especially for our French road trip!

Errrr when was a GTR French ????

Yep, I knew that as being an F1 fan for years and following all the teams and the manufacturer interests and the disbelief when that headline hit the news :)

Yep, I knew that as being an F1 fan for years and following all the teams and the manufacturer interests and the disbelief when that headline hit the news :)
So embrace those French tyres ;-)

So embrace those French tyres ;-)
Well I did start by asking if anyone had bought any and what sort of price they paid as I have only ever bought the true tyre for the GTR :chuckle:

... I have only ever bought the true tyre for the GTR :chuckle:
If people didn't challenge convention Steve we'd still be living in the Stone Age ;) Maybe I shall call you BridgeStone Age Steve from now on :chuckle:

MPSS are kind of hard to find atm but you'd probably be looking at between £230-250 per corner, depending on deals ...

From the man who still thinks wearing shorts in all weathers is cool, we have moved away from the loin cloth LOL

Cheers Daz, maybe I'll wait until nearer the time, it's just that I thought that as the oil price had gone down so should the tyre price :)

From the man who still thinks wearing shorts in all weathers is cool, we have moved away from the loin cloth LOL

Cheers Daz, maybe I'll wait until nearer the time, it's just that I thought that as the oil price had gone down so should the tyre price :)
It's not because I'm cool Steve; it's because I'm 'ard! :chuckle: It could be worse, I could be wearing a kilt in the traditional Scottish fashion ;)

FUGGLES posted this on the other forum, FUGGLES wants the answer, NOT ME, I'll just delete your replies!!!

I need to know by the end of the first week of January if anyone needs a flexible return for their Eurotunnel crossing. We currently have a fixed group booking but can make some changes. Lack of response indicates those returning are happy to come back on the same return crossing. Suggestion: maybe start a new thread about a Post-Tour Nurburgring extension, that should get some attention

GTROC

I've requested a thread to be added to the 2015 Euro Tour section on GTROC as well but I'll also add one here ...

Daz

Update: there are now two threads for the Post-Tour Extension so please use John's thread instead of mine: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/324338-post-european-tour-nurburgring-extension.html
C'mon, lets make a third one and go for the Hatrick!!!:chuckle:

OMG, looks like bastard son of Papa Smurf may be joining us in Europe, is Europe ready for 2 bottles of Domestos :runaway:

361 - 377 of 377 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.