GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truly fantastic day yesterday! Some pics from GTROC Grand Europe Tour 2014 @ Capo winery in Brtonigla, Croatia and at Akrapovic factory in Slovenia.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Brilliant pictures Oz, thanks for posting! The one of Zed following Miskin following me, all in staggered formation is EPIC!

Oz, if you don't mind providing me with an electronic of the original so that I can get it blow up and mounted on my lounge wall :) I'll PM you my e-mail address ...

Cheers,

Daz

·
Registered
986 Posts
Epic Oz, some amazing photos there, thanks again for the amazing day both of you put on for us and was a pleasure to have dinner with both of you that night.

Barry & Ruth

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brilliant pictures Oz, thanks for posting! The one of Zed following Miskin following me, all in staggered formation is EPIC!

Oz, if you don't mind providing me with an electronic of the original so that I can get it blow up and mounted on my lounge wall :) I'll PM you my e-mail address ...

Cheers,

Daz
No problem at all! :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Ozren,, thanks for a epic part of the tour. Your hospitality was second to none,
Fantastic photos and wine to match,

Thanks again for a great day,

Goldie

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
and taken from the "pace" Red car !!!

It was a pleasure to give you a ride in Scarlet and a BIG thank you for all the hospitality and the tour of your lovely house.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Oz it was a pleasure to meet you and Ivona. The hospitality was second to none. We'll have to pop down for more wine when we've finished these! A great evening talking cars, bikes and wine, perfect.
I too would like a copy of that same pic that Daz mentioned if that's okay.

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Oz, thanks for a very special day. Maureen cannot stop talking about your beautiful buildings and location.

Also, I thought that Ivona's EVO was a bit special as well.:thumbsup:

We really appreciated your hospitality - thanks again.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big hugs to everyone, it was really great to have you! Those interested in big size pics please PM me your emails.

Mudflap: I think you just made Ivona's day; she is very proud of her Evo :)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Big hugs to everyone, it was really great to have you! Those interested in big size pics please PM me your emails.

Mudflap: I think you just made Ivona's day; she is very proud of her Evo :)
Thanks Oz, you have PM ...

and taken from the "pace" Red car !!!

It was a pleasure to give you a ride in Scarlet and a BIG thank you for all the hospitality and the tour of your lovely house.
Shouldn't that be "off-the-pace" Red car Steve; especially in the wet? ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts