GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm booked for the Gloucester Runway Day #2 & will be looking to attend a CAT Driver Training day.
So with this in mind, I was thinking of getting a track day helmet.
Now i'm not looking at doing loads of track days, just these couples events, so not looking at anything special. I was looking at the GTRoc helmets the club shop.
Just wondering what you think of them, or if anyone has one?

Cheers
Iggy

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
They are a good quality low cost open face helmet meeting all the relevant Snell 2010 regs for MSA competition. We had the GTROC Logo applied and sold them below the retail price.

The helmets were a one-off deal with the manufacturer so we won't be re-stocking. The remaining helmets are now being sold off at well below cost price but we only have approx. 15 helmets left in stock mostly in medium and small.

Remember they are supposed to be a good snug fit - not loose.

If you have a small or medium head or need a helmet for teenagers or partner etc.. then you really can't go wrong...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
They are perfectly functional and good quality gtroc paraphernalia imo (I've got one amongst others)
Especially useful to wear at Ferrari or Porsche Club days lol

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are a good quality low cost open face helmet meeting all the relevant Snell 2010 regs for MSA competition. We had the GTROC Logo applied and sold them below the retail price.

The helmets were a one-off deal with the manufacturer so we won't be re-stocking. The remaining helmets are now being sold off at well below cost price but we only have approx. 15 helmets left in stock mostly in medium and small.

Remember they are supposed to be a good snug fit - not loose.

If you have a small or medium head or need a helmet for teenagers or partner etc.. then you really can't go wrong...
They are perfectly functional and good quality gtroc paraphernalia imo (I've got one amongst others)
Especially useful to wear at Ferrari or Porsche Club days lol
Cheers for the replies guys!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
558 Posts
There are:- 2 small 56 cms
7 medium 58 cms
2 large 60 cms
Measure circumferance of head 2.5 cms above eyebrows and order from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts