GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight GTROCers (6 from UK, 2 from Norway) have ventured there way to Japan for a week. The week long trip includes a day at the Nismo Festival, Fuji and a visiti to the Tochigi assembly plant including a drive on the R35 test track! The rest of the week is filled with a mix of visits to tuner garages and wokshops, guided tours round various car places, a visit to Japan's largest Nissan dealership (it covers eight floors!) and a whole lot more 'car stuff' besides.

Details of the trip and a full write up will be in the next edition of the magazine. Some photos of the trip will be posted on the forum (here) when we get a chance to upload them - needless to say it's pretty busy on these trips! So watch out for some pics and some more details of the trip in this thread in the next couple of days

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
i think your out with miguel for sushi at some point?

enjoy the nismo festival :)

terje and john will no doubt enjoy themselves too

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
I literally have not had time to post up any of the millions of photos we're takinhg so here's a taster!

Nissan dealership...hmmmn

Us outside of one of the many tuners we've visited....car pictures to follow! :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Get more pics up lads :) wont even pretend im not jealous. And another quick question also, who is who in the pic above (for newbies) ? As i dont know a whole lot of ye and maybe good putting some faces to the user names on here

Shane

·
Registered
418 Posts
i know that fuggles aka GTROC personal-telephone-customer-service :D is the guy in the middle :) 5th from the left or 5th from the right :)

im going to guess the 2 norwiegans are on the far right or the 2 blokes next to fuggles on the left :)

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
yeah thats terje (on the far right) the short one lol

Saurus is a great place to go :)

roll on the auto salon in jan

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
I've got millions of photos, will put some more up in the next couple days. Knackered I am!

·
Banned
78 Posts
You all look mature and experienced gentlemen lol (not indicating that you lot are old btw) just out of curiousity were there any boys there at all, the over excited GTR fanboys :D and how much will the trip cost? I really want to come for the next year trip.:(

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trip costs and details arte in the GTROC Members area, as are the details of the trip and full itinerary

1 - 20 of 65 Posts