GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darin has agreed this will go ahead so the first round will be available in the GTROC shop very soon. You will need to be a GTROC member to enter and have a full driving licence. The date for the first round is Fri . 28th March and the venue is Castle Combe. Noise limit is 105db static. Any Skyline or GTR can enter as long as it has a current MOT and is fitted with road tyres. Litchfields will be providing support at the venue and will also be supplying trophies to the competitors.
You may take passengers round during your runs and I am hoping that if Jake Hill is available on that day you will be able to hire him for instruction.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi Barry Great to have a chat at the A/S and catch up on all the gossip:popcorn:

I hope your series has the same success as the MLR has had over the years and If everything works out for Daz and I we will be there supporting you the same as we have done for the Mlr and Lateral over the past seasons :)

Steve:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Hi Barry Great to have a chat at the A/S and catch up on all the gossip:popcorn:

I hope your series has the same success as the MLR has had over the years and If everything works out for Daz and I we will be there supporting you the same as we have done for the Mlr and Lateral over the past seasons :)

Steve:thumbsup:
Top camera man :smokin:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Quite right Barry :chuckle: Judley on the MLR Steve :)
Funny there were 3 people who it could have been

1 Flynn .............but I noticed he used his own name :)

2 Lawsy ............not sure :confused:

£ Judley ................But name on here threw me :p

Thanks for the nice comments any way :chuckle:

Steve:)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Funny there were 3 people who it could have been

1 Flynn .............but I noticed he used his own name :)

2 Lawsy ............not sure :confused:

£ Judley ................But name on here threw me :p

Thanks for the nice comments any way :chuckle:

Steve:)
Got to maintain some anonymity Steve, I might owe you some money :chuckle:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Got to maintain some anonymity Steve, I might owe you some money :chuckle:
I dont think so :confused:

Mind you I am easily convinced:chuckle:

Do I take it Mr Judley or GTaaaaaarrrrrr you are competing in this great series :confused:if so Remember to bring loads of Brillo Pads to stuff up your Exhaust before you vist statler and waldorf the Combe noise scrutes

Was going to post a pic but as I am a Nubie I cannot :bawling:

Steve

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I dont think so :confused:

Mind you I am easily convinced:chuckle:

Do I take it Mr Judley or GTaaaaaarrrrrr you are competing in this great series :confused:if so Remember to bring loads of Brillo Pads to stuff up your Exhaust before you vist statler and waldorf the Combe noise scrutes

Was going to post a pic but as I am a Nubie I cannot :bawling:

Steve
I remember that vividly Steve. Bloody long drive to turn around and go back home :lamer: I've got some extra silencing now which is good :smokin: Send me the pic to [email protected] and I'll host it mate :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
I remember that vividly Steve. Bloody long drive to turn around and go back home :lamer: I've got some extra silencing now which is good :smokin: Send me the pic to and I'll host it mate :)

I think I have to post 15 times before I can add pictures so it should not be too long to wait

As you say that was a long drive for no play lets hope this year your guys get the silencing sorted .

I think in 2013 a few of the scoobs fell foul of the noise checks as well :(

Seems i cannot even add your email in a Quote ???:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I think I have to post 15 times before I can add pictures so it should not be too long to wait

As you say that was a long drive for no play lets hope this year your guys get the silencing sorted .

I think in 2013 a few of the scoobs fell foul of the noise checks as well :(

Seems i cannot even add your email in a Quote ???:chuckle:
That's weird? Anyway, post it up when you have enough posts Steve. It will probably amuse some and hopefully give advance warning to other sprinters about tough noise regulations, especially at Combe :puke:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Will be posting the official thread in the events section this weekend for Barry ;)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I'm sure that most of you know by now but Barry contacted me last night to let me know that the Friday at Castle Combe has been indeed cancelled for the GTROC Sprint Series due to numbers and that people who have already paid will be relocated to the Saturday instead.
If anyone can't make the Saturday and requires a refund then please send a PM to IMS on this forum with your GTROC Online Shop Invoice number and a refund will be arranged back to your card or account depending how you paid :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts