GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTROC & Litchfield Sprint Series - Castle Combe Race Circuit - Saturday 29th March

596 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  SPEED MERCHANT 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
GTROC & Litchfield Sprint Series - Castle Combe Race Circuit - Saturday 29th March

The Sprint will now take place on Sat.29th March, it is free for spectators so would be good if lots of forum users can turn up and support the GTR drivers who are taking part. There will be plenty of on-track action as there are over 60 Evo and Subarus taking part. The action will start on track at about 9.30 and will continue all day. If you are thinking about entering the next round at Blyton on June 1st come along and have a look to see what it's all about. Litchfields will be present supporting the series and helping out with any technical issues during the day and I'm sure Iain will have his laptop handy if anybody needs a map tweak.

#4 ·
I'll be there spectating and cheering on the side line :)

I do have ny name on the MLR list, she says I am 4th in the que for when / if peeps drop out. She also said that last year there was (I think she said anyways) 12 people dropped out. Fingers crossed I'll get a go.

#9 ·
Weather looks like it is going to be fine tomorrow. The GTR entries will be parked in one area and hopefully the GTROC flags etc will arrive via Ross and his green machine. Hopefully will see a few forum members down at Castle Combe supporting our guys, remember entry to the circuit is FREE! :clap:

#11 ·
Who won ? How did the GTR's do ?

Couldn't get down as too much to do in the bloody garden now the sun made an appearance !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.