GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the third round of the brand new GTROC Sprint Series in association with "Litchfield" continues! Battle commences on Sunday 05th October 2014 at the Snetterton Race Circuit in Norfolk after the recent superb day at Blyton.

Entry is subject to the following conditions:

* You may only compete in a Skyline, Stagea or R35 GTR
* You must have a valid UK Full Licence - bring this with you.
* You must have a valid MOT.
* Your Skyline, Stagea or R35 GTR must be on road legal tyres.
* Noise limit is 105db static.
* You may take a passenger around with you
* You must have an approved fire extinguisher fitted.

PRICE OF ENTRY FOR COMPETITORS - £130.00

Support at the venue will be provided by its sponsor - Litchfields - who are also providing the trophies to the competitors.

The GTROC's Trackday Instructor - Jake Hill - may be available on the day to hire for tuition.

The course will be on the one hundred circuit of the famous Snetterton Track.

Tickets are available in the shop for those who haven't already paid or entered - HERE
or by phoning Mechell on 0845 125 2623.

It is recommended to get your entries in early as some drivers missed out on round one and two being slow if you excuse the phrase :chuckle:

For any questions or enquires please either post on this thread of send a PM to barry P.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We have a couple of spaces for our round at Hethel on the 28th June if anyone wants to come along and see what they are all about... 08451252623.

·
Registered
505 Posts
We have a couple of spaces for our round at Hethel on the 28th June if anyone wants to come along and see what they are all about... 08451252623.
Hethel is a great track for the GTR's long and leggy not so twisty as Bylton

Hmm ask Flynn and Judley GTRRRRRRRRRRR I think they ran last year :cool:

Steve:wavey:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I believe I am already book in and paid for?

Are you going to run a list of who has booked?

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
I believe I am already book in and paid for?

Are you going to run a list of who has booked?
Richard, can you check with Speed Merchant re. your entry. I'll stick a list up later this month with those that have signed up, I think Iain will be emailing all his customers to let them know about the Sprint as several do not come onto the forum regularly.
It would be good if could arrange a meet at the Sprint also for those that would like to attend but not compete, maybe Zed1 can get onto this as it is in his area.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've got a clash on this date at the moment but am going to try and bounce it as would love to do the Snett round :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Entries needed in ASAP, they can either be sorted through the GTROC Club Shop or by phoning Mechell on 08451252623

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Is this going to go ahead Barry? Is there a minimum number of cars needed?

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Is this going to go ahead Barry? Is there a minimum number of cars needed?
I spoke to Mechell today to check whether it would be a Sun event or combined with the MLR on the Sat, she told me that so far only 5 cars are entered but it will have to take place on the Sun as it is too late to cancel the day. Hopefully Litchfields have emailed all their customers as I know several do not visit the forum and are probably unaware the Sprint is happening. With a bit of luck we will get a few more last minute entries to boost the numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
just paid for one spot.. potentially will have another spot if the other car is back on the road. :)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.