GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Well done and thanks to Mo et al for arranging a well organised meet :thumsup:
It was good to meet people who are so friendly and passionate about their cars.
Looking forward to seeing ROG ice bucket snaps lol

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Yes, this was a really well attended meeting with yet more new cars to see and people to meet.

No pics from me this time but it will be good to see Rog and Kriss soaked to the skin.:chuckle:

·
Registered
57 Posts
ace cafe meet up

First of all would like to say big thanks to Mo and Speed Merchant for the welcome.

seen some beautiful looking cars and met some lovely people, looking forward for next meet up.
:wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
It really was a good meet, well done all - organisers and attendees.
And some of those bikes were stunning too, great venue.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
GORT - came back in to sit with you yesterday and you were gone :chuckle:

Just to let everyone know thanks to your donations on the ice "dustbin" challenge - buckets are for wimps - we raised a total of £143.32

So Rogers charity -The Stroke Association - will receive £71.66 as will mine of Help For Heroes.

Thank you everyone who contributed.

(Also people who took videos & photos please PM or email me links - thank you)

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
GORT - came back in to sit with you yesterday and you were gone :chuckle:

Just to let everyone know thanks to your donations on the ice "dustbin" challenge - buckets are for wimps - we raised a total of £143.32

So Rogers charity -The Stroke Association - will receive £71.66 as will mine of Help For Heroes.

Thank you everyone who contributed.

(Also people who took videos & photos please PM or email me links - thank you)
You must have gone in one door as I went out the other as I couldn't find you!
I'll be there in 4 weeks or you've got my details.

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
copy and paste of a pm...

Hi

regarding the meet up this Saturday, this is my first gtroc meet up, what would be best the time to get to site to avoid traffic? and i see my user name on the non member list does this mean my car will be in the main car park.
would i need to bring anything please advice.

many thanks
a
..................................................................................
Hey a
depends on which direction you are coming from mate....the earlier the better really.
yes mate...i have your details, so your car is on the list to come in.

yeah.....bring the car!
lol
Mo
..................................................................................
Hi Mo,

just like to say thanks for the hugs (lol) and welcome at the meet up.
total enjoyed it met some very nice people today.
can you let me know when the next meet up is at ace cafe will like to come again.

cheers mate
a
......................................................................................
mate you are more than welcome...its the people that make the gtroc a "club"
next one (the last of 2014 at Ace Café) will be on the last Saturday of September...thread will be up in the first week of the month.

more hugs then....
:p

Ladies/Gents....Brilliant meet, met some lovely new ppl and the regulars.
The event, any event actually, relies on all to make it a success and each person that came on the day made this one an a truly brilliant meet...
"Its the members that make a club..."

so....Thanks all for a lovely day.
mo

p.s. got my fair share of hugs and man boobs to last me till the next meet.
:flame::flame::flame:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi!
Thank you for the warm and friendly welcome that was extended to me and my family.
It was a very pleasant day and we are looking forward to the next one.

This is us, just so you can put the forum name to some faces/car.

Any chance other people can add a face pic so I can put some faces to names?

Mark, Alice, Mia & Jenson :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
It was a great meet, some really friendly guys and a decent turnout. Hope to make the next Ace meet towards the end of the month.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Thread will go up after JAE this weekend, but it's the last Saturday of the month from 11am as per usual.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It might well have been! Didn't spot you though. Although dependng on time it might have been my Wife driving.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I was in the opposing lane but behind a van so I only briefly saw the side of the car as it went past and the livery looked like yours. Would have been at around 19:00 and I was heading toward Langley.

e-charge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts