GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So ... details on location to follow as the Ace Cafe London has its annual bike festival on this month & with JAE moved to September we were left with the problem of a decent location. Being Bank Holiday Weekend I appreciate things may be a little quiet as well with people on holiday or away for a short break. Now so far on the locations I've looked at their busy with 'Bank Holiday' stuff such as family days or fetes, so as I've been let down I need to know some numbers before making the final decision on whats left ...

11:00AM onwards ...

So if your up for this month somewhere within the M25, though more than likely near near SW19 area then names below please with all the usual rules & regulations applying :

01. Speed Merchant

·
Registered
4,962 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keh :confused:

He needs to learn to spell his name right :p

01. Speed Merchant
02. "MOO"
03. Thrust

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
No place yet?

Now the wife says we have other plans... erk... but I wonder if this can still be fitted in after the drive back from Bristol? Hmmm... thinks... aaaarrrggghhhhh

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
01. Speed Merchant
02. "MOO"
03. Thrust
04. Robbie J

Richmond park?
Bushy park?

South end is still on later?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i will be in brighton for a local car club all day breakfast drive :)

should be meeting you in southend though

have been looking for a burberry cap especially! ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Cant make this - Im moving house. Enjoy the day, guys.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Fueltopia

have known the people who founded it for a fair while now and it is a good laugh.

variety of cars is nice, sometimes funny. :)

i have to admit the day is paired with british mods which isnt really my scene but hey will be something different!

its not everyday you cruise down to brighton with a barry boys inspired orange vauxhall tigra! :) hahaha

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
hey moo is your car working now?

:smokin:
yeah baby...

but only on .9bar for 2 weeks then it'll be ready for full boost...:runaway:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Due to numbers I may now be merging this with something happening Saturday or Sunday night out of the M25 but still close to London ... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tell you what then chaps shall we meet at meet at the HESTON SERVICES on the M4 late morning to do some lunch somewhere & then move to the evening antics from there if people are interested?

·
Registered
20 Posts
location is OK but the scenery at heston is not :)

lets find a pub that's open around there?

Robbie on wife's login!

R

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I can't think of anything tasteful & scenic in West London how about somewhere down the A3? Or the Windmill at Wimbledon?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts