GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Blancpain Sprint & Blancpain Endurance 2014 has been encouraged by the phenomenal success of the Blancpain Endurance Series which has rapidly become a global reference for GT Racing. World-renowned Swiss watch maker Blancpain and the SRO Motorsports Group announced recently that they have reached an agreement to extend their partnership to the Sprint series, previously promoted as the FIA GT Series. The GTROC along with its friends at MSV have been kindly offered a limited number of tickets for its members to the forthcoming races which are being held at BRANDS HATCH this coming May :thumbsup:

The weekend is being held on Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th of May 2014 and we have arranged the following for our members:

* Entry for the GTROC Member and a guest into Brands Hatch.
* A dedicated area for GTROC Members to park their Skyline or GTRs which will also be on display to the general public.
* A free hospitality lunch for the member and guest.

There is also the chance, though we do not have confirmation yet that the GTROC will have its own suite at Brands as well. The entry tickets will be valid for the whole weekend, though the above special offers are on the SUNDAY only ...

So for our members there are two pricing structures. For a comparison the standard advanced prices are £25.00 per person for weekend entry only with no hospitality. We have negotiated the following deal for GTROC Members:

GTROC Members : £25.00 : as mentioned also includes one guest - GTROC Online Shop Ticket Here

GTROC Executive Member : £20.00 : as mentioned also includes one guest - GTROC Online Shop Ticket Here

For more information the official website is here:

Official Site of Blancpain Endurance Series

If there are any questions then please PM me or post them below. Tickets bought direct from Brands Hatch will not have the above offer :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
I'll beat Speedie to it by saying all cars on the Sunday need to arrive and be in the clubs own parking area by 10:00am ...
Such a relaxing start Sherry.

We're well up for this event although await a little more detail ref the GTROC stand:

1. Mudflap + 1

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Looks good. I'll be there

Deffo up for this!!!

Look out for the 12C kicking ass.

1. Mudflap + 1
2. evo9lution +1
3. Trev + 1

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay dude, I look at this in the morning ;)

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Add me and the other half to the list, the Blancpain GT cars are always good to see. Should be an excellent weekends racing.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
I've updated the last list for you Barry.

This looks like it's going to be a really pleasant meet.:thumbsup:

1. Mudflap + 1
2. evo9lution +1
3. Trev + 1
4. barry P + 1

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Don't have to maintain lists now Jack with the changes to the database, but very nice of you to do one none the less :D

TREV - try now :D

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Don't have to maintain lists now Jack with the changes to the database, but very nice of you to do one none the less :D
Sorry for being out of touch. Just how does this database work then Speed?:confused:

As always, with apologies if I've overlooked a communication.:eek:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not at all Jack, don't be silly :D

The new system on the clubs database keeps a more accurate record that is easier for the organiser to access, so there is no need to try and maintain an accurate list on the forum which can be a pain when people don't cut and paste properly. Or update an older list etc.

Feel free to carry on but only occasionally now will an accurate list be posted based on sales - thread depending. Allows for more banter :D

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
I really should check in here more often as I'm going anyway. Spoke to the Brands Ticket folk wrt free supercar parking etc and Jamis Caseley informed me that our club are already planning this :thumbsup:

1 Mudflap + 1
2. evo9lution +1
3. Trev + 1
4. barry P + 1
5.rsvfour +1
6. Zed+1

List updated incase of database failure........ :p

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
All details to remind people are in the first post and I will know the location of the parking / club stand nearer the event.

01. Mudflap + 1
02. Evo9lution +1
03. Trev + 1
04. Barry P + 1
05. Rsvfour +1
06. The Zedhed +1

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.