GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! new to the forum, i just wondered if there was anyone from the x3 GTRs i've seen in Perth Scotland on this forum?

Also i have noticed that a few attend upcoming shows, i've moved up here from England and the shows are lacking as is the work. I'm a promotional and published model looking to find some work with a club stand.

Welcome to add me on Facebook as i'm sure you all get no end of random girls with this message but i assure you i'm the real deal.

Just enter, facebook.com/missrbelle

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Lol
I agree, it's against the law if you cannot provide pics..... Immediately!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
it's been like over an hour now and no attempt to spam your way up to 15 posts in order to post pics! I see you aren't to far away from me, I can always pop up and help :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha! I'm not falling for that, i'm still trying to find out how to add an avatar photo on here!

But seriously guys GTROC taking part in any events this year.. The Scottish Car Show, Knockhill etc? I know theres some sort of meet Sunday but don't think i'll be able to attend have to see

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
There is a pants party coming up. PM me for details ;)

In all seriousness I don't think this is something that has been done before but events can be fairly big and at the main shows may warrant it.

Check out the events section and maybe PM one of the moderators or events organisers to see what they think.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I reckon it's Susan Boyle with a fake FB identity. Someone needs to be prepared to gnaw their own arm off at the elbow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts