SATURDAY 05th APRIL 2014
07.00PM TILL VERY LATE!
07.00PM TILL VERY LATE!
It is with great honour - not to mention a shed load of work - that the ACE CAFE LONDON has allowed the GTROC along with SHIFTED ONLINE MAGAZINE to hold a joint meet in conjunction with their BRITISH SUPER BIKE SB TEAM 2014 LAUNCH PARTY on Saturday 05th April 2014 from 07:00pm onwards! Yes, this was why last Saturday was cancelled for those in the know :chuckle:
The ACE CAFE LONDON have been one of the major sponsors for the TRIUMPH TRIPPLE CHALLENGE which is one of the major packages attached to the BRITISH SUPER BIKE CHAMPIONSHIPS calendar. They also sponsor riders in BSB too! Their event is the major season opening party with guests, team bikes, riders and the teams with full racing rigs and much more on display. The ACE CAFE will obviously be providing food, refreshments, entertainment as well as DJ for the evening - a night not to be missed if you have a love for bikes and BSB! The organisers have tasked the GTROC to fill the main car park with "quality" cars of the GTROC as well as other makes and models featured on SHIFTED ONLINE.
So it won't all be Skylines, Stageas and GTRs!
Parking in the main car park as you can imagine with a team truck, bikes, entertainment etc. is at a premium - so we will be marshalling this event along with staff of the ACE CAFE LONDON as well as the MET Police. For those of you who are regulars to the GTROC LONDON MEETS at this location will have an idea what is involved as well as for those confirmed to park in the main car park!
Let me make it clear though that the whole evening is open to EVERYONE to down and attend, take part, get involved, socialise and have a great time. I know of several people who are just bringing the family car down as there is plenty of local parking around the venue to allow them to still be a part of it! However the main car park is by STRICT invitation and we are looking for a good few different or exceptional Skylines, Stageas or GTRs to take part. So you ask, how can I get my car involved ...
01. You must be prepared to be parked their until at least 11:00pm just in case - it could be a very packed car park!
02. You must arrive no earlier than 06.00pm or later than 06.45pm so we can set you up.
03. If you say your coming then please make sure you do - raining will not be an excuse as the ACE CAFE is also a wet weather venue!
04. This is a static event.
05. GTROC Event Rules will be in STRICT compliance.
06. You are representing the club - member or not!
07. There is a heavy overt and covert Police presence including "Traffic".
08. Car selection is a process between the GTROC, SHIFTED ONLINE and the ACE CAFE LONDON - do not be offended if your not accepted to the main car park.
09. GTROC Members will get first consideration
So, if you can do the above and can definitely make it then please send me a PM with the following details:
01. Links/recent photos of your Skyline, Stagea or GTR.
02. Full name and address.
03. A reliable contact number
04. Email address
05. Registration number.
GTROC EVENT RULES CAN BE READ - HERE.
If you have any questions then either PM me or ask on this thread.
I'd also love to hear from traders too if anyone wants to come down.
Space is limited and will fill up quickly so first come, first served! Dam this is going to be a good night ... I've started on the weather gods already!
MAIN CAR PARK LIST - CONFIRMED
01. Simply Moo - R34 GTR - ACCEPTED
02. Grimbling Gibbon - R35 GTR - ACCEPTED
02. E-Charge - R33 GTR - ACCEPTED
03. Knight Racer - R35 GTR - ACCEPTED
04. Ghost Wolf - R33 GTS-T - ACCEPTED
PS - I WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED ON BEHALF OF "SHIFTED ONLINE" TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WITH OTHER EXCEPTIONAL CARS OF DIFFERENT MAKES AND MODEL - IT NOT A JAPANSES OR R35 FEST HERE! IF YOUR UNSURE THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME.