GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the words of the owner of the Ace Cafe London - "It was great night with a good mix of cars, bikes and age ranges. We must do it again" :thumbsup:

Thank you to all our exhibitors - GTROC and SHIFTED MAGAZINE - and those of you who just came down to join in ;)

Sorry to those we turned away to street park but thats why you need to register for these things!

Here are some photos taken by various people of the evening :

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Yes, this was a really excellent meeting with loads of very interesting cars plus the Ace BSB bikes.

It was good to see so many GTROC members there in force.

Thanks to the Ace and Kriss for the organisation and to Elliot for driving my car back to the hotel.

We've got some pics to post later although most cars have been covered in the great shots below.

Looking forward to the next meeting.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Superb shots Elliot and it makes a change to see the cars at night. Yes, I have now replaced the number plate bulb.

Our pics can't compete with yours but as nobody noticed my new wheel :)bawling:) here is one that Maureen took in a casual moment.

Roll on the the next Ace venue.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I noticed Mr Flap as at first glance I noticed the grey ring in the centre and initially thought it was a 34 wheel and so took a closer look.

Very nice.

e-charge

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The ghostly inside mirror also looks like a new modification too :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
The ghostly inside mirror also looks like a new modification too :chuckle:
Yup, it's a crap shot.:mad: Normally Maureen takes several good shots at events but this was not her night.

Even more important that my Series 3 mate posted the good pics earlier.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Car was looking good as always though Jack - see it wasnt worth selling :D

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been waiting for him to send them to me since Sunday :chairshot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts