GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
2014 GTROC SILVERSTONE TRACK DAYS

I have been asked by many of the regular track day owners to get off my ar*e and get the dates posted up early for ALL the trackdays that we will be doing at the fabulous Silverstone Grand Prix circuit using the Wing Formula One pit garages.

We are negotiating an even better deal than last year and will include food vouchers, free helmet hire and free dedicated Nissan GTROC pit garages.

Sunday 23rd March

Monday 26th May

Thursday 25th September

Monday 27th October

Sunday 7th December

The special rates will be for members of the GT-R Owners Club only and there will be a small saving for Register users with Nissan Skylines 32/33/34/35 and GT-R's (politically correct)

Please do not add names yet as this will be in the GTROC.org website calendar and I will create a thread for each event if applicable.

Any questions please PM me

John M

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mateeeee....how about feb 23rd......too keen I know....but maybe some pre season practice....If any one else is about shout....

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That day is fairly heavily booked already, and for the last 6 years it has either been cancelled or shortened because of the weather.

I do not think it would be a great start to the year.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we have 12 so far. Normally the rush comes about 3 weeks before the event.

We have 20 places reserved and 12 Snoozeboxes and the Indian meal social for 16. Jake Hill is almost fully booked up with two slots available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts