GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to the GTROC for organising such a great day at Ten of the best!

It's easily been the best event I've been to in a few years with a great atmosphere and plenty to watch. Spoke to a couple of guys that were really cool. I'm afraid I've forgotten your names but it was nice to chat none the less :)

Might go back again tomorrow but failing that, I'll deffinately be there again next year.

Thanks again.

Ross (red R32)

·
Registered
883 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Nothing wrong with those photos :thumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
it was a lovely day. Thanks to all organisers.

i haven't talked to anyone ( well i barely know anyone from here in real life ) but still, the aura was very nice.

Dave's C10 is my favorite from sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Well done to the GTR Team for 1st place.

Well done to the JM-Imports Team for 2nd place.

Well done to Sully for Best of Show.

That's your lot! :runaway:

URL=http://s682.photobucket.com/user/TOTB-photographs/media/TOTB%202016/DSC_7496_zpsd2kdusoh.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
346 Posts
thanks for the photos kevr32 and jps. those are the best photos of my car probably :) (white R32 with V-Spec wheels)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hi Guys,

Have to agree with jps, the cars looked amazing and it's kinda hard not to take a good photo of them when they look great from any angle, I had more pics of yours spawn but not the best, my little camera is ok in the garage but hard to see the display on the back in bright sun light, and because it doesn't have a view finder I wasn't always sure what I was taking, a lot of the pics weren't great so didn't post them.

Mad Maxd,

I was the guy that talked to you while you were cleaning your wheels, and although I introduced myself, I could tell you didn't have a clue who I was, but thank you for chatting to me any way, your cars a real credit to you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts