GTROC VIRTUAL TIME ATTACK & OPEN DAY
Saturday 23rd August 2014
11:00am till 04:00pm

NISSAN LONDON WEST
CONCORD ROAD
WESTERN AVENUE
LONDON
W3 0RZ​

Well the clubs GTROC London Rep has been a busy boy as initially this was going to be a members only event. However with thanks to NISSAN WEST LONDON and their impressive showroom we are now opening this up to the users of the gtr register as well. The day starts at 11:00am with complimentary drinks all day as well as some lunch also being provided later on for those who decide to make a day of it. On display will be some rare and impressive Skylines from GTROC club members along with the latest R35 GTR as well for those thinking of an upgrade or new car :D

No its not the NISMO ... but we tried :D

Nissan staff will be on hand to answer questions about the cars and GTROC staff will be on hand to answer questions in regards to benefits of joining the club as well as the cars we have provided for display. Non members will also be able to sign up on the day as well and we're working to have the membership packs there that you can take away on the day too :thumbsup:

It a good day to sign up too as if you are a GTROC Member then you will be able to take part in GTROC VIRTUAL TIME ATTACK where with the kind permission of NISSAN W.L we will be using their state of the art GTR simulator to get your best times - no hopping involved if anyone remember that ...

There will be prizes and fame for weekend for the top best times :)

Be warned however that we will also be bending your ears about the GTROC LONDON MEET the following weekend and J.A.E the weekend after :D

All you need to do to come along and take part is add your name to the list below so we can get an idea of numbers for the food and drink. GTROC Members "MUST" bring their valid membership card along as this will get you access to the GTR simulator to take part in the Time Attack.

There will be plenty of parking for your Skylines and GTR's on site and some of you "may" be contacted to display your cars.

Names below please along with your Skyline or GTR if your coming along in yours ...

GTROC GUEST LIST:

01. Simply Moo - Tweenie R34 GTR
02. Speed Merchant - Veilside R32 GTR

·
Registered
818 Posts
GTROC GUEST LIST:

03. Grimblin Gibbon - Litchfield R35 GTR

·
Registered
91 Posts
04. TriQe - R35 GTR

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have to be a GTROC full member to come to this?
As R33 GTR said - I think he tried to quote my earlier comment :

However with thanks to NISSAN WEST LONDON and their impressive showroom we are now opening this up to the users of the gtr register as well.
Its a GTROC open day! People will have the chance to sign up and become a member if they wish on the day - they should also be able to walk away with their membership pack on the day as well - as only members can take part in the virtual time attack on the day!

Best times on the TIME ATTACK will win prizes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
04. TriQe - R35 GTR
05. Mattgtr750 - R35 GTR 850R

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
04. TriQe - R35 GTR

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont forget you dont need to be a GTROC Member to attend this coming Saturday. Memberships will be available on the day and you can walk away with your membership pack and cards on the day as well as the Membership Secretary will also be there :thumbsup:

However only GTROC Members can take part in the virtual time attack challenge however for the prizes for the best times :chuckle:

Please place your name below if your coming along so Nissan know how many to cater for on the day please. Even if its only a flying visit ;)

04. TriQe - R35 GTR

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Wow Simplymo, are you still alive ?? My God man, not heard from you in years.

No, I won't be coming as I don't play games as I can drive the real thing's !!!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, I won't be coming as I don't play games as I can drive the real thing's !!!
It's his age Mo, he has a hard enough time using his VCR still so trying to man it up on the forum :chuckle:

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
It's his age Mo, he has a hard enough time using his VCR still so trying to man it up on the forum :chuckle:
Is that it!....oh, i thought he was trying to convince himself he can drive.
My bad

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Is that it!....oh, i thought he was trying to convince himself he can drive.
My bad
VCR (surprised you kids know about them) still working and more reliable than anything digital!!! :bowdown1:

As I say why play games when you have the real thing, Mo should know all about this as it would be like using his blow up doll when he has a real woman in the other room, but then I expect Mo would use both !!! :eek:

me Badder :runaway:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Precisely he'd use both Steve, not just one. Practice on one, impress the other :)
You should do the same ... just get it the right way round :D

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
Precisely he'd use both Steve, not just one. Practice on one, impress the other :)
You should do the same ... just get it the right way round :D
Lmfao....

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So just five people and all those prices ... early Christmas for a few then :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.