GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for coming all those who turned up, turned out to be a lovely day and a nice little jaunt round the elan valley estate, minus the traffic in places. Your welcome to post up any pics you have.

Sophie will be cracking on with editing some of hers and you can contact her If you see any you'd like to have.

I'm glad that my last day in the R35 was pleasant as it was.

Charles

·
Premium Member
824 Posts

Just to say that it was great to meet you all today, good effort by everyone as all had to drive best part of 2hrs and more to make the meet :thumbsup:

Charles, thanks for organising the drive round the Elan Valley estate shame you getting rid of the motor tomorrow, hope to see you back in one soon

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Great pic, I'm sure I can see an infiltrator skyline there.... :D

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Lovely roads and scenery, where about in wales is it, where you have the meet?

·
Registered
593 Posts
It was a great meet guys, very good to meet you all.
We had an awesome drive out and back as well.
If only i could get an r35 and still keep my 34 :)

I'm definitely up for another meet.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Mid-Wales, met up at the Elan Valley visitor centre. Amazing roads and views around the valley and great roads to get to it. Better pics to come from the others I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Mid-Wales, met up at the Elan Valley visitor centre. Amazing roads and views around the valley and great roads to get to it. Better pics to come from the others I'm sure.
Yeah looks great bud, tempted on the next meet, as it's not too far from me..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
A token scenery pic!

Great car Mike, always nice to see one turn up at meets.

Mark, fascinated by the hand controls on your MY14 - nice set up! Despite the misfortunes in life its great to see it hasn't held you back, good on you fella :thumbsup:

Dan, good to meet you and the car. I need to get myself a passenger ride in that beast!

Huw, look forward to catching up with you again, on your patch perhaps? or maybe at a Bristol Meet?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Just to say that it was great to meet you all today, good effort by everyone as all had to drive best part of 2hrs and more to make the meet :thumbsup:

Charles, thanks for organising the drive round the Elan Valley estate shame you getting rid of the motor tomorrow, hope to see you back in one soon
Oh I will be lurking here in some form or another :) Cant be missing out on the best cars and the best owners club. May take a bit of time, but as a great Austrian once told me "I'll be back".

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Great to meet you all today. Big thank you to Charles for arranging the meet, im sure you'll be back with another GTR or maybe even a Skyline soon ;)

Crafty, im impressed you remembered all the names, I do faces, numbers or even voices, but names I am absolutely useless on unless ive heard it a good fee times.

I'd definitely be up for a Bristol meet, not really all that far, closser than Elan Valley anyway. Let me know when the next is, think I overheard you say August or September?

Definitely be catching Sophie for some pics :)

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Great day, really good to meet a great bunch of lads and lasses...

Will defo be up for a Bristol meet next, if Scott's not away racing...!

Thanks all...

Dan...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gents, Sophie has some of the pics up on her page now.

Also thanks to James (if he's on this forum) the park warden for turning from spectator to guide.

I'm here ;) Just registered to see pictures that you guys took since Sophie's came out really well!

No problem at all Charles, I would like to say a huge thanks in return! I was only expecting to get a few photos and have a quick look around the cars on my day off, let alone actually go for a ride in them with you guys!!

A great day for me and also glad to see you all enjoyed yourselves! :D

Cheers folks!
James

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Hey James!

Was a pleasure to have you along with us. I hope you enjoy your blast in a GTR as much as we enjoyed being out in the Elan Valley with our very own guide!

Thanks for coming along with us :)

Huw.

·
Registered
2 Posts
By the way James, did any of your shots come out OK?
Yep, had quite a few decent shots :) Some could have been better im pretty pleased overall espcially since im just starting out with photography lol.
Unfortunately I cant post images or links as I need 15 posts to do so :/

Edit:
Try this and remove the space. I've only put 4 images up so far as I was going to post them here.

http ://imgur.com/YBqsRVV,MyshKwO,SKwmYLK,iccSh4Q#3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts