GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few of the edited shots from the photoshoot that was done Sunday night. Thanks to all who came along, shame it had to rain for a little bit but the car's were all still very clean and shiny, dedication from the owner's in maintaining their vehicles.

If anyone is interested in having shots taken of their car let me know, we will be having another shoot session when the weather is better. If you want a dedicated shoot for your car this can also be arranged.

Some older photo's which you can also enjoy;

High resolution pictures can be found here if you wish to download them, plus other photo's
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The owner of the Titanium GTR came from High Wycombe for the shoot, I forgot his forum username (Sorry Pras :p) and the photographer does go to London quite often, we may be arranging one there soon ;)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Ahh man! I wish I could have made it. I have exams coming up very soon, after I'm done with them I will definitely be up for a shoot. Those shots are epic!

~Saif

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks all credit goes to the photographer Luke.
If you are after a full set of photos of your own car I do believe there are costs involved, these little meet ups I organise are just for fun. Before adding costs, contact details etc I'll run it by the forum mods first :)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll pass on the comments to the photographer :)
Anyone wants an individual shoot with plenty of pics of their car let me know :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts