GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Having come to the end of my GTR ownership, I thought it would be a good idea to pass on the GTROwner.com website to someone who has more time and enthusiasm to maintain it. Most people on this forum have seen the site, which gets thousands of hits, and provides a good source of information for buying Skylines. I am not asking for any money whatsoever, just that the person who takes it on, spends time on it and doesn't let it go to waste, as a lot of effort was put into it when it was initially built.

Please drop me a mail if anyone is interested.

Thanks Chris L

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
GTR Owner

Just wanted to thank you Chris for your hard work on your site.It was one of the first and most informative sites I visited when I decided to by a Skyline .It really helped me to buy a good one and taught me something about them for I knew nothing before I went on your site.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Me to

Thanks very much for the sight. I read & re-read it many times before going to see Skylines. All the best for the future.

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Re-reads

Man I must have printed it off a dozen times for referance for I kept loosing them !

I wish I could do this Web page stuff and I would have loved to take it over ,but...........:rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would be prepared to ...

Amalgamate all the info into here .. as you all say, Chris' work is a great reference piece on the R33.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Joss
Would it be poss to have Chris,s website as a ref site.
I.e. movies pics etc.
I for one certainly used his site for ref when I was in the process of buying one.
Just thinking about the band width thingy :D
Just a thought.
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
If

I took it over, I'd prolly have to move it to a different ISP .. I actually have two :) and some of the GTR site is on the other ISP :)

I'd keep it pretty much as is though..

The bandwidth aggro is caused by the Forum not the ite so much :)

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts