GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be attending Japfest this Saturday at Castle Combe but instead of having a big trade store, our stand will be concentrating on promotion only.

Something special this time as you will get to see two of the greatest rivals go head to head

Although we will not be taking any display stock, we can take small bits and bobs on request via this thread or pm and we will also offer huge discounts if orders are taken on the day.

So please speak to myself (Albert) for any products you might want, we will take the order on the day and dispatch the products on Monday on a NEXT DAY Delivery.

For example, we can bring R35 GTR Carbon grilles, Carbon Bonnet Vents, Carbon Engine Covers, Carbon Slam/Cooling Panels, Carbon Front Fender Logo Holders, Aluminium Strut Braces, Samco Silicone Pipe kits, "GTR" embraced Transmission Sumps... OR ANYTHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO REQUEST HERE.

So have a browse on our website: Knight Racer Online Shop
Find anything you fancy.. speak to me here or on the day, and we can haggle a deal ;)

Cash and Card payments accepted.

·
Registered
248 Posts
We will be attending Japfest this Saturday at Castle Combe but instead of having a big trade store, our stand will be concentrating on promotion only.

Something special this time as you will get to see two of the greatest rivals go head to head

Although we will not be taking any display stock, we can take small bits and bobs on request via this thread or pm and we will also offer huge discounts if orders are taken on the day.

So please speak to myself (Albert) for any products you might want, we will take the order on the day and dispatch the products on Monday on a NEXT DAY Delivery.

For example, we can bring R35 GTR Carbon grilles, Carbon Bonnet Vents, Carbon Engine Covers, Carbon Slam/Cooling Panels, Carbon Front Fender Logo Holders, Aluminium Strut Braces, Samco Silicone Pipe kits, "GTR" embraced Transmission Sumps... OR ANYTHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO REQUEST HERE.

So have a browse on our website: Knight Racer Online Shop
Find anything you fancy.. speak to me here or on the day, and we can haggle a deal ;)

Cash and Card payments accepted.

This could end up being an expensive day ........ Will you have your R35 there too?

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are you after Dippa? pm me if you want me to bring anything on the day, or speak to me on the day to haggle any products you want ;) I should be in a pretty good mood on the day for haggling and giving discounts :)

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carbon doors and front wings are special order items only.

Although I do have a set of R34 GTR Carbon wings and some R35 carbon doors and wings on the way ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
This could end up being an expensive day ........ Will you have your R35 there too?
I looked and couldn't find you anywhere ! The show was a bit of a mess any our gtroc location was poor :( I saw you arrive then never saw you again !!

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the traffic was a nightmare, arrived a lot later than we planned and we had problems with our stand...

Please pm me directly to discuss what you are after :)

Thanks
Albert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts