GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well now ive bought my 32gtr people keep asking me what it is (believe it or not) and comment that theyve never seen one before!!! which made me think.............yes, you do see the odd 33 gts but never a 32 gtr. in fact ive never seen a 32 gtr on the road in this county at all!!!!!!!!!

so...............i dont know if ill get much response from this but does anyone own a 32gtr round here???????? if so you keep em well hidden.

would be interested to hear from you if you have:confused: :confused:

cheers........................kev

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
There were several a couple of years ago, as i met up with the boys down there.
Ash had a 32 GTST and bought Marco's 32 GTR, Jonathon had a lovely 33 GTST in wine red, and i believe there were a few others around aswell. All based around or near Truro. Not sure who's got what now. I know there are quite a few round the Devon area.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I was in Cornwall for a weeks holiday recently

Spotted a gunmetal 32 GTR on the A30
A White GTS-T followed me out of Porthleven and

The year before somebody from the navel base at Helston had grey GTS-T in the car park

Not ideal conditions for a cars paintwork down their though

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I think it is Ash that works at the Naval Base. Quite oftern out testing submarines. Not sure what he is driving now though.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
typical..............someone who has been here on holiday for a couple of weeks spots one, ive lived here for 27 years and genuinely never seen one!!!

no sean its not ideal for paintwork and i only live bout 500 meters from the sea.:smokin: :smokin:

still no actual owners though.................will wait and see if any turn up!!!

kev

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've seen a couple of Skylines in the Torbay area.

Also saw a White GTST whilst I was in Cornwall, near Fowey.

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
where abouts in cornwall are you?
im in south devon, there are two 32 gtrs and a 33 gts-t here.
ive seen a few in plymouth as well.

Mine was around Plymouth towards the middle & end of August & then I was around the Porth Joke area in Cornwall ... well all over really until the end of Sept.

Won't be until the new year until I'm back again.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I'll be driving mine down there over christmas time to visit my family who all live around the Truro and Falmouth area....gotta show off my new toy :clap: :D

Anyone interested in meeting up around then?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ahhh so theres a few skylines around but no definite 32 gtr as yet!!!!

mammouth: im nr redruth by the sea!!!!:cool: :cool:
your mate with the s13 didnt happen to buy a black 205 bout 5-6ish months ago did he???? if so he bought it from me whilst rebuilding the s13, sounds like the one he described at the time.

phil69: yeah a meet round xmas could be amusing, id be up for a pint somewhere:clap: :clap: and a chat:blahblah: :blahblah:

bit of a southwest skyline meet type of thing!!!!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I think it is Ash that works at the Naval Base. Quite oftern out testing submarines. Not sure what he is driving now though.
We were staying in Coverack for 2 weeks in the summer of 2005, Everyday would pass that car on our way out. At the time I was saving for my first Skyline and passing that car every day was a bizarre mix of torture, expectation, excitement and envy!

During my visit this year there was a stunning white Supra in the Naval base carpark!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.