GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two silver gtr's on the grass verge between Shuttleworth and Sandy today about 3pm. Maybe they had been to Hot Rod show? Which I'd just left.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Just up from Upper Caldecote? If so, that would have been me and a local guy called Matt.

Didn't go t the hot rod show but I saw a few of them leaving a bit later on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just up from Upper Caldecote? If so, that would have been me and a local guy called Matt.

Didn't go t the hot rod show but I saw a few of them leaving a bit later on :thumbsup:
That's right. I didn't stop as I wasn't in my GTR. The show was good. As always.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
That's right. I didn't stop as I wasn't in my GTR. The show was good. As always.
Didn't think I saw another GTR while there ...

Considering the Hot Rod Show is only a few miles from where I live, I've never actually been. I should probably make a trip up there sometime. Is it an annual thing or more frequent than that (I think I see the hot rods more than once a year but I could be mistaken)?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't think I saw another GTR while there ...

Considering the Hot Rod Show is only a few miles from where I live, I've never actually been. I should probably make a trip up there sometime. Is it an annual thing or more frequent than that (I think I see the hot rods more than once a year but I could be mistaken)?
The show there this weekend is yearly. The quality of the cars there are the best any where outside of the States. Several hundred cars there today. The paint finish on some of the Rods has to be seen to believe. The way they are able to get the paint finish to look so Deep is real Craftsmanship. And only £8 entrance fee. You should check out next years show. Members outing maybe?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
The show there this weekend is yearly. The quality of the cars there are the best any where outside of the States. Several hundred cars there today. The paint finish on some of the Rods has to be seen to believe. The way they are able to get the paint finish to look so Deep is real Craftsmanship. And only £8 entrance fee. You should check out next years show. Members outing maybe?
Thanks. I'll check it out next year and will have a chat with the RO to see if we can get an official meet planned.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Out dogging again Daz!:chuckle:
I was wondering who'd be the first to suggest that Barry :chuckle: Wasn't really a quiet enough spot for anything too dirty but we were filming ... hopefully will post up the results soon enough :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts