GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click

Just wondering if people think this is exceptionally cheap for an r33 and I would like to ask which of the gadgets from the r33 and r34 you also get with an r32.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has know one got a comment to make about a sub 15k r33 v-spec with 60,000 miles . Scooby netters probably have more to say about skylines than you lot. :p

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
looks cheap.

Speak to abbey and see what they have to say about it. As the advert mentions them.

you can get GTR33's for 15 grand but beware there are some dogs out there. get someone who knows skylins to check it out. check for false claims as well. seat belt tags should match the date of the car.. roughly. vin codes should be original.
make sure the vents on the rear diff are there (if they aren't then it aint a Vspec)

it is common to call a car a vspec to get it to sell quicker but they are not all genuine.

be careful.

Steve

3,665 Posts
33GTR

g,

not a bad car , been looked after i.e service history etc, reason it is in the trader because simon[intercer] took it in on a P/x and wants to move it on quickly.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies but a shame he needs rid of it quick as I can't buy a car until after christmas and I was just doing a bit of window shopping having seen a comment along the lines of you can't get a r33 for less than twenty grand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts