GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

As our operation expands then so must our staffing. I'm currently recruiting a full internet support team for the business so that we can continue to offer and improve our service levels to meet with demands. Later this week im off to America as we now promote ourselves out there too and are opening premises there in the future.

Our current Internet support team are as follows.

Kaxxen - GTR.Co.UK and other Scandanavian forum's for Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Finland and Denmark
Lady In Red - GTR.Co.UK for the UK, Europe, USA, Australia
LEMSIP - **** covers other UK based Skyline forums

Im interviewing for the USA post next week so i'll keep you all updated. If you are contacted by any of the above please be assured it is with the full backing and knowledge of TheGTRShop.

Im around as ever to cover "The world" LOL!!!!

Many thanks for taking time to read this.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

DaveW

·
Registered
886 Posts
Nice little success story. Well Done Dave

·
Registered
159 Posts
Im working hard updating the website and implementing some new things. For example, we are now on facebook under 'thegtrshop'. Become a fan for exclusive updates and prizes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
The GTR Shop is growing rapidly!............Well done Dave and good luck guys.

Harry

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I thought **** was pleasant to deal with. Keeping me upto date with things.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Good for you Dave, well done :thumbsup: I am looking for a decent set of track/drag rims if you have any mate for the 32. Ideally something like 17" x 9.5" with a decent offset. Give me a call or a PM mate :thumbsup:

Thanks,

George

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hiya Guys

Just for the records the following members work for TheGTRShop.Com. If you are communicating with anyone else regarding our services please contact one of the below..............beware scammers and blaggers!

Lady In Red - Shakira - UK and Mainland Europe
Kaxxen - Jonas - Scandanavia
Lemsip - **** - The workshops!!
DaveW - Dave - The world!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts