GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know she is up for sale; well I dropped her into Paul at "www.Ooops.net" in Dorset last week. They did some paint for me and sorted out my wheels....finally. It is a rarity in this world to find such good customer service and workmanship. Very impressive and they will certainly get a big recommendation from me. The lads in the workshop didnt want to give her back and Paul said he would offer discounts to any GTROC members ;)....

Anyways, this is the result. Hope you like it and I hope someone likes it enough to give her a good home. Part Ex welcome.

Much love to Travis at LUXMEDIA for the last min photo request. Get the Ultima, go on, you know you want to....:)

GTRSTILL

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, first day of sunshine for it seems like months, the interior pics were taken a couple of months back

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
looking very nice mate, good luck with the sale

James.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks chaps.

And to think I was this "." close to swapping one silver 32 for a certain special reinik silver one too... :)

darn it

·
6,821 Posts
Looks clean and nice Still, great exemple there . .keep it clean!
By the way, you love the photoshop Lensflare effect , don't ya;)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats artists for you, my mate Trav runs a marketing and media business and is an absolute whizz at it. I would love to get good at using that tool.

These pics are going to look daft on autotrader lol....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts