GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again! thanks for the replys to my last post!

Iam looking for some help......

At the moment iam looking for some new alloys, dont want to be paying £500 per corner (e.g nismo, blitz and such other ace makes)...

I want to fit 17" again but the gts is only a 4 stud fitting and iam having trouble finding any decent wheels that fit my sky.

The ones on it have a 45mm offset and i want to fit either 40mm or 37mm. Any one got any help?

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
992 Posts
Wheelz

Neil,
To be honest I didn't find it a problem I just tried any Wheel dealer, I have mine from www.wheelmania.co.uk. They were made to fit my requirements. £430 the set of 4. Team Dynamics.

PaulP.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul,

which dynamic wheels have you got? are they the diablo?

I like the gold diablo's but was told that they couldnt get them any more =(.....

What size are your loy's, and what off set are you running?

And are they flush with the arches, or are they sat in???

At the mo iam running et45 offset and they are sit right in the arches, i wouldnt mind my new loy's flush.. so i have been thinking et40, what you think???

any chance of seeing a pic of your motor?

cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am in the market for some alloys as well, but am skint so looking for second ones instead.Does the GTS share its offset with any other car (4-studded hopefully)?

Min

·
Registered
326 Posts
I dont know if ou can put gtr ones on gts's, because both Paul and dirk are selling standard 17's with tyres, dirks with brand new SO 2's for the 500mark, an absolute steal.

·
Registered
326 Posts
ok, thought it was worth a shout, you would think a company like nissan would keep the same throughout their range.

·
Registered
992 Posts
alloys

Neil,
The problem with swapping alloys is that My GTS has 4 studded hubs and most GTS-t's and GTR's have 5 studded hubs.(I think thats right. Mine are just box standard Team Dynamics Monzas I think, no idea what the off set is, But I just said I wanted 15 inch allys, I told what the car was and picked them up. Sorry I can't offer any more help.

PaulP.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had a look at putting some 5-studded hubs from a broken up GTR on to my gts4, but for the price of the hubs you can easily just have a set of second hand alloys. But if anyone is interested in this route then give Abbeys a call.

·
Registered
805 Posts
4 studs

Neil,

Many a good deal out there, I had these 17in Smiths Revolutions on me old 200SX, alloys with tyres for under £700 (a couple of years back now), from Tyresave, also much good techie info on their site too, here

Tyresave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts