GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys , there are some of you who are gagging for a front gtr spoiler to fit your gts,s... well im going to start to produce a front for you guys and it should be ready in 3/4 weeks max. also jun side skirts and nismo sides. by this week end ill have finished the moulds for the rear bumper spoilers and to have a set delivered to your front door will cost just £ 200.00.... pm me guys we can all have the nicer things in life! ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cant contain myself!!! I already have the new indicators, i want to go down the garage and rip the front off now in preperation!!!

Rich:D :D :smokin:

Oh, and i love these smilies!:p

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Mr Darkstar

As regards to GTR are you making the sides and rear underside (Target look alikes as disgussed) or are these different bits first?

...Ian

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi you guys , the actual front bumper can be seen on the hypersr.com site its the silver one on the top of the site the rears are there also the sides can be seem on the takakiara web site and are called jun, and the nismo sides are there under nismo r33

let me know your thoughts guys...:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ok do you mean you`ve got this one:

The one on my cars a TRIAL but its going to cost like £400 just to ship it from Japan!!!:(

Any info where else may have one?

Steve

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no newby , they wernt that greater fit with the gts /gtr minimal work is required to fit , go 4 the safe option, i think it looks better not so fussy as trial.. but hey thats only my opinion.. who am I

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi,
Sorry for butting in. But I think the GTR spoiler is a safer bet for the GTsT. I've had the Jun aero on mine and a GTR original. The original fits easy with maybe the odd adjustment. The Jun was an absolute pain. Looks good but had to cut away metal on the front frame (that hurt me more than it did the car!!) :(

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
an origional gtr spoiler has to be pinched in at the sides to fit the gts , if you lkook at the front of the cars together the gtr front wings are slightly more flared, and you try to get hold of an origional front from a gtr .... I think the saying is rockin horse poo.. nuf said

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that depends how deep your pocket is my friend good luck in your quest... ps the re worked gts/gtr spoiler is the proper width to fit our gts,s...perfek:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
whats it made of?

Darkstar,

What material are the bumpers made of M8?

And would you consider making rear GTR spoilers with the LED available?

Thanks,
Y.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi dude , good ol fashioned fiberglass triple flex, this means its light yet strong and slightly flexable... rear boot spoilers are a pain though

1 - 20 of 23 Posts