GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, at the back end of next week I will have in stock rear bumper spoilers that fit properly! unlike some of that expensive imported poo ive seen, I think the origional parts are 380 squid from nissan. these will be delivered to your door or workshop for £ 200.00 inc vat there is a healthy list of peeps who are wanting these already . post me if you want them, need them , desire them ...

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hi pete , yep go into the ....hypersr.com web site , go into gts gtr kits there on the silver gts rear view , enjoy! will shortly be doing the gtr fronts for the gts gtr and a 400 front splitter

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Thanks Gaz.

Looks like it should add some good ground effects, which will be purely subjective, as the interstitial vortices eddy in the unconglomerated airflows surrounding the taroidal downflows from the glackinous heating of the gaseous mix of oxygen/nitrogen when you apply undue pressures to the control lever situated beneath your right foot, I think. :)

Oh, it looks cool too!

Peter.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Never can get my pics to show but we have them on are car and this is what they look like, these are not from darkstar but nissan ones so gives u an idea.

Some companys such as ford or GM call them rear spats.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey rich, have you got a side shot of thoes spats m8 ,they are the same as the ones at hyper sr, nice colour m8

·
Registered
865 Posts
I was told they were nissan but never thought they were as the nissan ones are bolted on of sorts aren't they? (I think?)

Either way it came from japan with them on.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep they r the ones damn xpensive for the origional ones as well thanx 4 the pics .

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice to know:D Was thinking earlier were you at JAE this year? If so were you the tall chap with the silver GTR?

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep with my blonde screaming kid!!!!bless him I seem to remember you to you were parked on the right of m. HI

·
Registered
865 Posts
Thought it was u Darkstar, seem to much like a coincidence for 2 ppl in recent months to be planning the same kit etc. Any plans for a nice carbon fibre bonnet (cheapest i've seen is £1400) so any cheaper and u've got a deal, like £400 LMAO

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Darkstar,
I'll have a carbon bonnet too :)

PeterE,
Liked your explanation of how these spats work :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Gazza

Its Al....Put me down for the rear skirts will ya. TA. BTW, How's the GTS to GTR bodykit coming along. Dsperately waiting for you to finish your moulds..........Mail me or check the other post under the for sale section.

Al

1 - 20 of 24 Posts