GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any chance of someone hosting a GTS only photo contest, since there are clearly so many quality ones about now might be worth a go (if it hasnt already)
cheers
Keith

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Oooohhh, maybe see how many of you never voted for me in the big contest :(

Go the GTS photo contest :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I did suggest a few weeks ago that we have a GTS contest for those of us not blessed with the GT-R badge :p

Atleast theres some decent interest in it... :D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Matt .. How about it gets run as a Xmas photo contest?! The most christmasy GT-R and GTS :D

Tomorrow I send all my paperwork off to Mr.Diggler, so hopefully by next week I should have it!

That reminds me .. Matt, I may have a rear spoiler lined up for ya .. Richard Hughes from Rexis is getting another R32 in for breaking ... I've asked him if it has a wing, if it does it could well have your name on it!

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I'm trying to find out how much it is, but its late in Japan now so may not be until tomorrow, I would guess the car is probably a GTSt ... so its the wing you car should really have. The Type-S model really should have the wing that mine has ... Two prongs, the Type-M's have the three prong wing. However, there are a few early Type-M's (like RonS's) and GTS4s (like mine) that have the slightly larger two prong Type S wing... If you follow what I mean :D

I'll let you know as soon as I know ;)

Dan

·
Registered
805 Posts
Host

No prob... I can host the pictures on my site, mail 'em to me here [email protected]negts.co.uk, I may have yours already ? so tell me which one ?... as long as Keith or others can do the paperwork, i.e. polls, voting etc..... and Keith I've cast my vote already ;)

RonS (Dan.. seems I'm just a 2 prong man then :()

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Ron,

Dont let it worry ya .. I have a two prong wing too :D its actually slightly taller than the Type-M three prong version - I think :D Your car so far is the only one I've seen with that wing - asside from mine.

I'll know in a couple of days as mine should be here soon!!!

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to be honest Ron i dont know what would be invloved with sorting out the number of votes.....let me know and i dont mind doing it...
cheers mate
Keith

·
Registered
344 Posts
here, hang on a min... I'd like a piece of this too if cars in the post count :D

Mines unlikely to be here until late late Nov, but the photos are wingin their way to you any minute now Ron...

Laters,
Pad

·
Registered
805 Posts
So who's gonna set this up then ??, maybe follow the format Lee did for the 'other' competition, or maybe Lee you would assist ??

Pad... no mail yet :(

RonS

·
Registered
344 Posts
Ron,

Just tried to e-mail again from your link, and it came back as 'does not like recepient'. Bit rude I thought, they dont even know you! :D

Anyway, is that the correct e-mail address?

Laters,
Pad

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
OK guys I can host this if you want to do something, but you gotta send me pics to make it work. If I only get 2 it wont be very good. Its really down to you guys.

I would propose that you give yourself a few weeks (3 or so) so that you all have a chance to get some pics!

Seeing as you'll probably spend ages decideing on this, send me all entries by the end of the month.

As before, myselfy and the GTR register will own copyright of all photos to cover any legal issues. As such they must be your own photos that you send and not ones youve taken from some other site. Last time I had some like this sent to me, so if I do think thats the case I wont use them.

Dont want to step on anyones toes so if people dont want to do it this way then just post here. I dont mind either way, but ill help out if you want it.

Cheers
Lee
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Lee .. good idea that man .. I'll have my car by next week (all being well with Mrs.H.M.Customs) and so I can enter properly :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts