GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i have been looking for a skyline for a while now and i found one now im on the hunt for a good insurance deal can anyone point me an the right direction im 22 with 3 years no claimes please help. many thanks
Aaron:bowdown1: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
33 Posts
hopefully be getting a r33 gtr early next year and admiral quoted me the best so far. 22 2 years no claims, Garaged, 5 k miles tracker + immob. g/f and dad as named drivers £1900.

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Admiral are okay for R33s and R34s (but don't do R32s because there was no UK model). Adrian Flux also worth a try.

Note: Do not go on an Admiral 10 month policy.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
im 20 with a R32 gtst with adrian flux paying £2000 if thats a help also with 2 years ncb and a cat 1 alam and immo. fitted

·
Registered
318 Posts
aaronblue said:
Hey all i have been looking for a skyline for a while now and i found one now im on the hunt for a good insurance deal can anyone point me an the right direction im 22 with 3 years no claimes please help. many thanks
Aaron:bowdown1: :bowdown1:
i found churchall to be the cheapest on my r34gtr. im 29 with full no claims and pay £950 fully comp- i no that probably makes you sick!!!!! well worth getting a quote on line.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Went to Admiral, got a multi car quote for my R33 GTS-T and Hyundai Coupe (new shape 2 ltr) - £1,400 for the two. Not bad considering I was 23 at the time (now 24). Strange thing is, also got a Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace, and pay under £300 a year for insurance on that........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts