GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've gone from a 200sx to a Silver Skyline GTS-T M Spec 2 and looking over it i need bits.

This list may grow when I find more bits that I need.....

1996 GTS-T M Spec 2

The battery in the boot is loose and requires the metal bars that hold it in place...

OSR light has a crack in it, just on the indicator. Not sure if these needs a complete unit. if it does it silver. (not a priority)

left and right plastics that cover the mirrors. It looks like there have been components there and now left with drill holes.

Front and rear disks. Fronts are very worn.

Complete suspension pre uprated.

Now this is the tricky one. Its come wih a mad front bumper and bonnet. Its like a 400R but without the vents in the middle. I'll take some pics.
I've only had it a week and allready damaged it due to the speed bumps round my house. Its got to go back to standard.

So anyone who wants to trade/sell std SILVER spec 2 bumper and bonet.

NSF headlight. misting up. might be able to fix, but will need to strip.

Please let me know what you have

Regards
Stuart

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi there mate,
i can put you in touch with a lad who can get you gtr bumper for gts, i have one on mine and it's also lowered but DOES NOT catch on speed bumps, and there are loads around me.
his email is
[email protected]

you can get in touch with him and then look at his ebay items to see my car with the bumper on it.

Don't have anything else lying around at the mo i'm afraid

Martin

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hello mate put up some pics so people can get an idea of what they might be swapping.

I might be intersted in the bonnet.

Nick

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trying to upload pics as we speak, but seems to take for ages.

Its a Jun front bumper and I want std spec 2 one.

·
Registered
717 Posts
no sorry mate...did not mean to...i was even offering out free to a good home...knew this would happen...annoyed at myself more than anything...good luck with your search fella

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problems... isnt that just the way... I hord loads of stuff, then have a clear out and you can be sure someone will enquire "have you still got ...... "

1 - 10 of 10 Posts