GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im am new to this site and i am about to buy a skyline but i dont know the difference between a GTS and a GTR. i know that the GTR is better but i dont know the differences between them. i was hoping someone could tell me.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
The GTS is Two wheel drive with an RB25DE, RB25DET or RB20DE. The R32 GTS also has an RB20DET engine.
and the GTR is 4 wheel drive with RB26DETT, there is some diferences in the body styling too.

·
6,821 Posts
ok im am new to this site and i am about to buy a skyline but i dont know the difference between a GTS and a GTR. i know that the GTR is better but i dont know the differences between them. i was hoping someone could tell me.
OK welcome.
First could you please read the sticky in each section, in order to understand what to post where. Then there is a FAQ in the navi bar and here:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/68135-skyline-faq-new-users-look-here-first.html

This is not the right section, happy browsing on the site
Regards

Chris;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The GTS is Two wheel drive with an RB25DE, RB25DET or RB20DE. The R32 GTS also has an RB20DET engine.
and the GTR is 4 wheel drive with RB26DETT, there is some diferences in the body styling too.
So R32 GTS T with RB20DET is 2 wheel drive ? i thought it is AWD with all wheel steering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts