GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im am new to this site and i am about to buy a skyline but i dont know the difference between a GTS and a GTR. i know that the GTR is better but i dont know the differences between them. i was hoping someone could tell me.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
The short answer is 100cc and a badge. (And a different drive)

"better" for whom?

Drifters find the GTS "better" for their purposes as they don't want 4WD.

They have different images, different purposes, different availablity and different prices.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
The short answer is 100cc and a badge. (And a different drive)

"better" for whom?

Drifters find the GTS "better" for their purposes as they don't want 4WD.

They have different images, different purposes, different availablity and different prices.
Quoted in 100% agreement.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Customisable?

Even though the GTR has alot more features and the general speed is better, which one,(GTR or the GTS-T) is more customisable, for basic power improvements such as BHP, 0-60 etc..

Many Thanks,

J

·
Registered
587 Posts
Bucky you have lots of info on this forum, i would spend the next couple of weeks reading, and phone a few recognised tunning centres and ask them any questions you might have about tunning your choice car, answers will come flooding back, then make your choice. My choice was GTR but it all depends on your expectations and mine are high:D, but seriously do you want rear or all wheel drive, do you want single or twin turbo, etc etc, truthfuly i love both ;) :smokin: :popcorn:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Even though the GTR has alot more features and the general speed is better, which one,(GTR or the GTS-T) is more customisable, for basic power improvements such as BHP, 0-60 etc..

Many Thanks,

J
You can achive the same results but you get more BHP on a GTR for less £.

The GTST is costs more to tune to high BHP basicly.

·
Banned
146 Posts
Unless your not drifting the car, you can pick up GTR's very cheap these days, even good R33's around going for 10-12k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts