GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought some GTR wheels which look great. My only problem now is they stick out a little bit so i was wondering whether there were any wheel arch and side skirt extensions available.

Any help much appreciated.

Matt

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Justy had a look but they don't seem to do body kits.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope still looking. I can find loads of side skirts but no arches to connect to them.:mad:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[email protected] has pointed out that the GTR front wings will go on. Just depends on how much. Then again he wants to put a GTR engine in mine, which I am still thinking about, just not sure how to convince anyone I sell it too that the car isn't dodgy

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep,
It was quite abit ago now, £750 for the engine plus fitting. I was tempted but the wife put a stop to it:(

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thats a good deal I would of thought, £750 for an engine, cant be that much to put an engine in can it? unless there is anything different between the engine variants and mounting postions inside the bonnet, £500 maximum I would of thought

As for the Wings some bloke is selling them on here at the moment isnt he?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that's what I told the wife, did she listen... erm, no. :mad:

·
Registered
384 Posts
lol, I look forward to seeing your car when it comes back from having the kit fitted Matt, im thinking of putting a Jun style bonnet on mine at the moment, I know its for the GTR but ive found someone whol will mould it to the GTS bonnet also

When is it going in for fitting and spraying?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

good question. I was hoping to get it done this month but I am going to be away from home alot so I'll need it. It's probably going to be another month or so now. I like those arches though, I'll have to have a closer look at those later on.

I was thinking about a bonnet too, I saw one for a GTS for £400 I think, I'll have to try and find it again.

Matt

·
Registered
384 Posts
Try PM'ing Darkstar, he's the one who will be doing my bonnet when i get round to it, he will be able to show you a few designs I think,

Ill be getting the wheels next month hopefully then it will be the bonnet with a bit of luck

Mat

·
Registered
384 Posts
Matt I have found these on a website, There even color coded up on red, what do you think? There cheap as well

P.S. Those are the wheels im happening to get also, what do you reckon?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts