Hi
This is my SKYLINE GTT from UAE,I just want to show my ride
Like u say people of UK
SKYLINE SMILE

MORE PICS SOON

REGARDS

·
6,817 Posts
Stealth says it, remove the spoilers on the boot, as you have a Top Secret decal on the car, you should go for a TS GT-Wing.

But very nice looking car.Good idea the rims.:)
One question: Why you put silver mesh-grill in the bumper vents, I allways feel it looks self made and sorry . .cheap!:( :)
Never tought about black meshs?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot for the comments guys
i already throw away the wing
and i need more comment pls
the body is nismo kit

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks nice..but the gold strip doesnt do it for me....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I've no idea, never seen this kit before.

First thought is it's a repllica, but the lower lip on the front bumper is very different, although the side vents and front grill look Nismo like.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I've never seen that kit either. Don't have the Nismo catalogue any more but the Nismo GTT kit was much more sedate than that, from memory

Bonnet looks like its Top Secret the rest I have no clue

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
its a gtt we know, the front bumper is a gtr one though with a gtr bonett. Hate to say it but hate gold wheels, hate graphics, rear spoiner and rear lip, and front bumper to be honest. The gtr badge is facing the floor almost too! Glad to hear you have ripped off half the chav stuff though! No idea what front bumper but rear is standard gtt one but you have these arch add on's, which again, i dont know what they are!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
front bumper
raer and the side ones
this is a hole kit come with the car
u say the rear is std but its come with the kits

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
As most of the cars from UAE,i personaly dont like them,dont know what taste you have there,but it cant be compared to the "restoftheworldtaste":(

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
...but rear is standard gtt one....
Rear doesn't look standard GTT, it blends with those arches for starters - like the front bumper does. This is a standard GTT rear:

Sorry game_over but whatever the front bumper is, it wasn't meant to go with that bonnet - big gap above the grille.

You MUST lose the GTR badges, a definite no-no on a GTT. The front one looks silly anyway.

...and you need a wing like mine (hahahahahaha) - came with the car!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The kit is Impul. :) It looks like the top part has been modified to suit a GTR bonnet and the flared guards.

Doesn't look bad but I'd get rid of the boot lip, wing and decals like everyone else has said. I was going to go for the Impul rearbar/skirts as well but went with something else.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts