GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Skys the Limit book say that to install a turbo guage you can connect it to the Inlet manifold. On top of the R32 Inlet manifold I have found the point that they refer to, but was wondering if anyone new whether this ws correct..

They say to connect to the Brass Plug, sitting just above where the pipe from the Brake Booster meets the Inlet Manifold.....

This Plug is there but dont know if its right or not. Where does the GTR Guage attach to in order to read boost pressure, does any one know???


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.