GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Autotrader I have found the Nissan UK Press car for the Skyline. It's the Bayside Blue one (T5 GTR). It happen's to be at a garage called the BELLE VUE GARAGE. It is £32,995!
Here are the details:

1999 NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R34 V
99 V SPEC reg T5 GTR, finished in bayside blue, full black connoly leather, all usual electrics, 4WD, 4WS, ABS, PAS, air con, Kenwood multi CD player, twin airbags, dashtop monitor with lap timer etc, 6 speed gearbox, GTR overmats, Nissan UK owned and serviced from new, 58k, FSH.

BELLE VUE GARAGE

Tel: 01253 293236
Distance: 31 miles
Price: £32,995

Pic:

-Elliot

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
A quick word of warning to all. You may remember I posted on here a few months ago asking about a blue R34 in Coventry. This is the car! It has been sitting in a side road for several months with a rather nasty looking dent just infront of the passenger side rear wheel arch, it was NEVER used and NEVER EVER cleaned. It has been totally neglected, hence the very low selling price.

The bastard of it is, I used to get to see this everytime I went shopping, and know I won't. :(

Damn.

I really want to buy it!

Rob

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
P.S. Anyone interested in this car, if you email me on [email protected] I have several pictures I toook of the car which I will be glad to send to you, it highlights the poor quality it was kept in. I would post them but they are 500k-ish each.

Rob

·
Registered
961 Posts
is it 31 miles or 31 thou miles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts