GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks - Well, Just took a deposit for the s15 so it should be sold in a few weeks, I'll be flying off to Japan on the 4th of January and at the moment, I plan on heading back to the UK in Feb time then get my self back over for another year.

Iv been looking into guest house's to rent for when im there. Sakura housing etc, Can anyone share some advice on where to start looking and what not?

around the tokyo area if not.. Osaka based if possible.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Aki, Well tbh I plan on moving over there for good If Visa allows. I can speak some Japanese, I found enough to get by going by previous trips to Japan (This January will be my 6th time in Japan now)

Im planning on working as an English Teacher while im there to get going, from then work on exporting parts etc. Looking forward to being the next gaijin hitting the tracks :)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Well, the more the merrier!

Looks like you found Sakura, which is good. For real estate - the further from central Tokyo/big cities, the cheaper and more reasonable. For that reason, anything outside of the the Yamanote line will be a start. If outside Tokyo Met, then Chiba is a good prefecture, as is Saitama (Saitama is up and coming). Kanagawa is more expensive than either of these areas.

I'd start by seeing where you can find employment first, then live nearby accordingly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts