GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having clearout of some random guitar stuff I have here. Recently bought a new amp and have been selling off my rack system bits.

I have the following items going:

Marshall EL84 20/20 1u Valve rackmounted poweramp. In excellent condition, very loud. Never gigged, and always stored in flightcase. £170 + £15 postage by special delivery.

Marshall MG412 4x12 speaker cab. This cab is in brand new condition. It's barely been used, never gigged and not a mark on it. It has 4 12" Celestion MG412 speakers, and is a mono cab. It's a compact cab and is smaller than a standard size marshall one, plus it's lighter and can be carried by one person.
I can also throw in, for free, a stereo backplate from the Marshall 1960/JCM cab range, for a switchable stereo/mono conversion.
Looking for £170 for this. Pick up only, or send a courier.
The 6U flight case in the pic is also for sale for £35, or if anyone is interested in both the poweramp and cab, I'll give them both for £300 and throw the flight case in for free.

Danelectro fab metal pedal. Great little metal pedal, has 3 knobs for volume, tone and gain. Still boxed with all the relevant gubbins that came with it. Only used a handful of times.
£15 plus £3 postage.

MXR Zakk Wylde ZW-44 Overdrive pedal.
This is also still boxed with all the booklets, etc. In brand new condition, used maybe 4 or 5 times, never gigged. Solid unit.
£40 plus £5 postage.

Hipshot D-Tuner. Great little doodah that replaces the machine head on your low E string. Once it's set up, flick the lever and it drops the E down to D instantly, and back up with another flick. £25 plus £3 postage.

Also for sale, pics coming soon:

Marshall 2u VS120 rackmount Poweramp. Very loud, and in good condition. Only gigged once or twice. These units are out of production since '94 and are fetching tidy prices on ebay now, if you manage to find one.
Looking for £140. Unsure on postage. it weight a ton, may cost near £30 if goes via Royal Mail, so possibly pickup only or send a courier.

Heavy duty 8U metal rack flight case. Solid unit, has removable front/back lids with heavy duty clasps. Seen a bit of action, some dings here and there, but still in great condition. £30 and possibly pickup only. Bit bulky to take to the post office. :chuckle:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts