GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great turn out at Krispy Creams in Maldon yesterday with the Gumball organisers and a few of the GTROC crew to up the ante

and a quick replay with Instagram

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I still don't get why they choose such a small venue !!!?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone fancies joining the next we could convoy together, post in to this thread

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
great meet, nice drive after as well..!

lol most entertaining part of the day was the chap with a silver R35 there who claimed to have built his 1000bhp/1100lbft R35 himself (at the wheel figures ofc, complete with dodgy graphless microsoft word "dyno" printout displayed on his dash).. and that there was no problem with his stock internals, stock gearbox, stock clutch, stock brakes! he was actually calling people out for illegal races too!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Was worth the drive down from Birmingham and an interesting drive to the country location that's for sure!
Nice meeting you Mark :) - need to modify the M3 if I want to stay with you 650R folks!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Was a good day, think I'll make that a regular. Nice mix of cars from 458 to some monster yank tanks and the SLR:bowdown1:

Who's is the pearlescent purple one?
That's Shaun's, no doubt he'll chime in, if he's awake :chuckle:
:wavey:

Which one was yours Neanderthal? At one point it was flooded with GTRs and R8s!

great meet, nice drive after as well..!

lol most entertaining part of the day was the chap with a silver R35 there who claimed to have built his 1000bhp/1100lbft R35 himself (at the wheel figures ofc, complete with dodgy graphless microsoft word "dyno" printout displayed on his dash).. and that there was no problem with his stock internals, stock gearbox, stock clutch, stock brakes! he was actually calling people out for illegal races too!
It was a re-education in everything I know GTR wise....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The random R8 just out for a Sunday morning run must of had a fit when we all piled on to him. No matter what mirror he looked in there was something very fast approaching :eek: :chuckle:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi Trev.

They used to be on the last Wednesday of each month but the early nights made them less enjoyable. John, the chap who runs it set this one up on a Sunday morning as a trial so not sure if any more will kick off again this year although the numbers were good.

Follow them on facebook as they do post this event.

e-charge

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Trev.

They used to be on the last Wednesday of each month but the early nights made them less enjoyable. John, the chap who runs it set this one up on a Sunday morning as a trial so not sure if any more will kick off again this year although the numbers were good.

Follow them on facebook as they do post this event.

e-charge
Hi Mate what are there facebook details?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts