1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
do you own an R35?

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Lads let's give this guy a bit of slack please I'm sure it's not Flynn and I'm sure the mods have done there checks on IP addys and registered email addys. If they were convinced it was Patrick they certainly would of deleted the account.
We're all grown men let's start acting like it and leave this new member alone and cut him a bit of slack.
As for owning a gtr we know he don't own one he's told us that neither do I own one but I don't see any bullying towards me.

Ps how do you know im not Flynn :chuckle::eek:

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lads let's give this guy a bit of slack please I'm sure it's not Flynn and I'm sure the mods have done there checks on IP addys and registered email addys. If they were convinced it was Patrick they certainly would of deleted the account.
We're all grown men let's start acting like it and leave this new member alone and cut him a bit of slack.
As for owning a gtr we know he don't own one he's told us that neither do I own one but I don't see any bullying towards me.

Cheers mate and the r35 is just my dream car im just a teen thats obsessed with the r35.

·
Registered
270 Posts

Flynn wouldn't have had a purple Evo:chuckle: that's not a hairdressers car,

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
you think I'm that daft to link a car on here that people may steal from me :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
ha ha fair play

·
Registered
20 Posts
It was a good event.... apart from the excessive amount of C63***8217;s! You don***8217;t need to rev it, I already know what one sounds like!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts