GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Gumball Rally

Yeah, watching it now, some nice cars, lots of Ferraris, I'm sure I spotted a Skyline in there too.
Did anyone else see it ?

Chris :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just finished.

Was pretty good. Surprisingly some rare cars running. Only spotted one thing once which might of been a skyline, but couldnt make it out in time as it went past the camera car. Nevermind.

The Mini was a surprising choice to use! I might of been tempted if I thought there was gonna be some crap cars (and had 6k enterance fee!!!)

Lee

·
Registered
268 Posts
Didn't spot any Skylines.... :(

I say all on gtr.co.uk chip in on a Nismo 400R for and race for an advert and some status!

I'll drive! ;)

Chris

·
Registered
520 Posts
I saw it

Saw the Skyline too. I beleive it's the 3 litre OS Geiken car of Mike D, R***M*D from this board. It was also at Elvington on Sunday for 10 of the best - complete with Gumball stickers. :D :D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Hmm

See the programme, well done for posting it up as wasnt watching it.

Didnt have the same air of excitment as the european Gumball footage that the guys from Jackass did, not a race, no celebs, no excitment by the camera crew though I am sure it was exciting, best part was the the women getting into the truckers cab and him offering drugs to them, not quite what they expected me thinks.

See Mike's Giken R33 a few times, everytime all you heard was huuuuuuuurrrrrrmmmm but the fararri's etc waaaah, waaahhhh, waahhh, sounded like he went across america in fifth at 3000rpm!

Well done to Mike for getting a Skyline there in the first place though, bet it was better than portrayed on camera.

Anyone know where Mike came overall?:)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Did any of you catch the Ruby Wax show on the Gumball rally a few months back? It was really good, I only spotted it by chance, she got a ride in an F1 drivers diablo (who dropped out in the end) and two Ferrari 360 Modenas were crashed, one of which was SERIOUS. It was a great show.

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts