GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Been very busy lately so not had much time to post anything but as I am a sucker for GTRs so here is another one :thumbsup:

This really was a last minute .com booking with only a day to correct, protect and protection film the front end so needless to say alot of pics was not on the cards.

The car started off getting its foam bath followed by the 2BM:

With the wash and dry complete the car was clayed using Zaino and redried.
The correction stage then followed as did applying the film:

And fitted :doublesho

The car then received its Windscreen protection:

Exclusive to Elite car care :thumb:

And with that done the car was fully Zaino protected leaving it like this:

Sorry for the short write up but time was really against me.

Robbie

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks Robbie

You did a great job with my car really appreciate the consultative way in which you operate.

I came across Robbie on this forum before I received my car - the work he did on Moss GTR's car was great and the feedback everyone put gave me the confidence that spending the money would be worth it - first time i've ever done this to a car but i suspect not the last.

I had a busy week and the poor guy offered to work through the night on the car, getting a few hours sleep in the workshop so the job would be finished, that's service you rarely get.

I noticed a slight scratch, well several on the bonnet when i took delivery of the car from the HPC, to their credit Motorline Tunbridge Wells offered me the choice of a re-spray or £100 towards Robbie's corrective detail if he could fix it - I visited Robbie and he was confident it would come out, whilst i was there he gave me a tutorial on the 2 bucket method of washing a car.

Disclaimer - i'm a happy customer not his agent lol

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You did a great job with my car really appreciate the consultative way in which you operate.

I came across Robbie on this forum before I received my car - the work he did on Moss GTR's car was great and the feedback everyone put gave me the confidence that spending the money would be worth it - first time i've ever done this to a car but i suspect not the last.

I had a busy week and the poor guy offered to work through the night on the car, getting a few hours sleep in the workshop so the job would be finished, that's service you rarely get.

I noticed a slight scratch, well several on the bonnet when i took delivery of the car from the HPC, to their credit Motorline Tunbridge Wells offered me the choice of a re-spray or £100 towards Robbie's corrective detail if he could fix it - I visited Robbie and he was confident it would come out, whilst i was there he gave me a tutorial on the 2 bucket method of washing a car.

Disclaimer - i'm a happy customer not his agent lol
Thanks for the great feedback it means alot :thumbsup:

As said any questions or queries just shout and I look forward to seeing you at the demo day if you can make it.

Thanks again.
Robbie

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
As ever a first class job Robbie.

You need to move up North........ :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Robbie - do you have to correct the car at your workshops or can it be done on the road, so to speak?
I prefer to do them at the studio but can also work mobile. :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Robbie

How much would it cost to do a kuro black GTR, picked the car up from motorline tunbridge wells last week brand new, but looks like their prep team used sand paper to clean the car swil marks all over it, never seen a brand new car in such a mess pretty poor to be honest.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Robbie

How much would it cost to do a kuro black GTR, picked the car up from motorline tunbridge wells last week brand new, but looks like their prep team used sand paper to clean the car swil marks all over it, never seen a brand new car in such a mess pretty poor to be honest.
Godzooky

One thing I will say mate is that yours is not the first and will not be the last.
The guys that clean the cars for there PDI do not care about your car and will just do whats on the sheet.
Please PM me your best contact No. and I will give you a call tomorrow and talk you through the whole process just so you know whats what. :thumbsup:

Robbie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts